Reviews for Tales From The Shoebox
Golden secret chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
nice ...but could use some more kisses
Moonsign chapter 14 . 6/16/2008
Too cute for words! I love the idea of plant-bashing. I might take it up as a hobby...
poppyfields13 chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
WOW, this story is brilliant. It even gave me those butterfly feelings in my stomach when anything slashily cute happens. I know this review is like 3 years old or somethin but whatevs. I only found it because I came across that queertet site looking for AdamJesse fics (didn’t find any though :( ) and then I looked it up here. You did a great job on writing Averman, I can imagine that can’t have been easy, I could never write witty dialogue like that, good job. And I love that Goldberg was a good friend to him when he needed it. Will never be able to watch the movies and think of these two the same again, but that’s not a bad thing! This is goin on my favourites…I love you can I be your stalker? Jus’ kiddin! (P.S “Apt Pupil” joke v. funny)
Terra chapter 14 . 8/31/2006
Hey, Reviewing this...again. Just to let you know, I've read it like a million times and it is pretty much my favorite fanfiction ever.
lttlelola chapter 14 . 2/15/2006
awesome fic, and i rarely ever say that. i love the pairing, but only because you wrote them so well, and charlie and adam have mush sexual tension going, if you're not intending it it happened anyway. oddly enough, i have VOODOO for DUMMIES i pretty much have all the for dummies books that deal with the new age stuff. and i still watch boy meets world too, i just wished, eric and jack had gotten together, i really would have been happy then.
cdags chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I'm not a big fan of slash at all, but you certainly wrote an interesting story that kept my attention. Good Work!
cakeeater chapter 14 . 5/20/2005
WOW! amazing story. i luv ur style of writing its so funny. In a way i dont want Luis to be gay! His hot! I luv Charlie and Adam those 2 are so funny! And i luv the sims! im like an expert on it! Hehe. Please write more soon! lv kerrie!
DanishGirl chapter 14 . 12/19/2004
I loved this story!

xKira
Le Squid chapter 14 . 11/13/2004
Konnichi wa, Star-sama. I read this story five or six times before I decided to post this. Usually, I don't do this. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I adore both Luis and Averman, and I had never even considered the couple until my friend (an author here Sloane Miette) told me to come read this seeing as how I adore certain characters.

It almost killed me with shock alone to find a story that was not without angst but was also not so ridden with it that I had to slog through it to get to where I wanted to get.

Pardoning the coupling, my favorite thing would have to be the humour. There was always this subtle edge to the humour throughout the entire peice, but then there'd be some random statement that cracked me up.

I adore the characterizations, and I just adore all of it as a whole. You give so much life to the characters. I guess if I had to try and scrounge up something I didn't like, I'd have a lot of other problems. In some cases I'd say: where are the other ducks, but for this story, less is more.

I'm not really sure what to add on to this, other than that I really, really enjoyed the peice. And...well...have a nice day!
Loz chapter 14 . 10/17/2004
I just thought I would say thankyou for restoring my opinion of Luis and Averman after the Queertet series (after reading them 3 times, opinions do start to change). Anyway, did ou choose the pairing due to the irony from Queertet, or was it just coz they get no luv? Oh, did I mention the story was brilliant? Coz it was.
Terra chapter 14 . 7/26/2004
You updated! I love you! Oh my god the kissing! and the insinuation of biting! I am insanely in love! and the ending of chapter 14! I was in tears laughing through both chapters! oh good god I am in love with your words!
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
about time you updated this! i all but gave up hoping that you would! I absolutely loved this. Laugh-out-loud moments and everything, and hey, perfect! I want a sequel, or just more luis/averman. Must have more. I'm addicted. And, strangely, I'm having the worst craving _ever_ for jell-o. You evil author. EVIL! I think I'm gonna go read it again. Laughing is too much fun not to. THANK YOU!
Brightly75 chapter 14 . 7/17/2004
I'm so very happy to see this updated, but very sorry to see it end. It's been a fun ride. Charlie and Adams fighting was hilarious, as were plant death match and the Sims.

Luis and Averman are so wonderfully cute. They made me smile and go, "Aw..."

My only complaint is that I now want an Aisha/Annie story. Evil you are.

Anyway, thanks for writing such a wonderful fic.
majorlakerfan22 chapter 14 . 7/16/2004
this is a great story..drama, humor, romance...i dont usually go for slash stories but this was really good.
Graceful Fall chapter 14 . 7/16/2004
You really rock at this Star!