Reviews for I'm With You
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
you're very good at capturing emotions and your descriptions are just fabulous. this whole story was very well done and i like how you write a reflective usagi and mamoru. and how they found each other at the end was perfect.

great work! :D
elianthos chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I remember reading this some months ago, before signing in on this site. And I'm happy I was able to find it out again. You're very talented: thorough descriptions, and every emotion is fully conveyed. And you show the most reflective side of Usagi (another thing I like in a Author). Excellent work.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
aw rather sweet, very poignant and well writted :)
Poisonmoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
this is very interesting. was it a one shot?

it was kind of sad,

if you wanted too carry it on you could think about using:

GREEN DAY LYRICS -

"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"

it would fit in
Alicia Blade chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This was SO beautifully written! You have an amazing talent!
Melodylink chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I thought this was great - beautifully written, a welcome change from many senshi fics out there. Usagi's feelings, particuarly in the very first part, touched me - I think you captured the feelings that you were trying to project perfectly. And the song does go seemlessly with the text - the perfect mood divider.

Overall, I loved it. Well done.
loveology chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Aw, this is so cute. XDD Even though I didn't like the song, probably since I'm not a big fan of Avril Lavigne. XD

Ignore the dumbassed comment "little drummer boy" said. He's just one of those retards that like to insult others to make himself feel better.
little drummer boy chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
i can taste your tears through the rain? how corny