Reviews for Metal Gear Solid 3: The Uprising
Lightnight546 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love this fic ! where 's next chapter?What happen to Raiden,i need to know.
Twilight Okami chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
This is indeed tense and it has an interesting plot that seems to follow MGS2. I hope ou have finished or finishs this story.
Twilight Okami chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is interresting. I like how you described the story and the characters. And LOL at the elevator part.
Famirad chapter 22 . 5/14/2006
Nice read of a fanfic. Raiden's backstory was a bit strange since I wasn't sure if you intended it to be AU or not, but overall, I was pleased with the story. A lot of backstabbing and double-crossing going down (I approve!). I'm really curious what's going to happen with Snake and Raiden next, but it looks like you last updated this in 2004, so I'm not sure if you're still willing to continue with this story. You've got a good sense of suspense and action, and your chapters are nice and long; but then again, I'm one of those people who absolutely loves super-long chapters, so the longer the better.

If you are, I'd love to read more chapters. *adds you to favs and Story Alert just in case*
Megalomaniac2 chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
Hopefully he'll run into Solidus soon. I just knew he couldn't have died just from a little cut and fall... besides, we never got to see what he could do without that suit, or how smart he must have been.

I'll bet he's not really a hostage. If Trinity is after the Patriots, they have the same goal as Solidus... he's probably their leader by now.
Megalomaniac2 chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
What? How'd Raiden get from fighting the Patriots in the street to his home? When was Rose kidnapped? What's going on?
Megalomaniac2 chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
Ocelot's being honorable. I am very, very afraid.
Megalomaniac2 chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Awesome, awesome fight scene. This looks like a great story.
wizard2555555 chapter 22 . 1/23/2005
hallo ray this is the greatest story I ever read, hope the next chapter vill be up soon
Tug AND Koyoko Mei chapter 22 . 10/9/2004
Hey, just checking in to say that it's been a long time without an update and I'm starting to get worried. Please tell me you haven't abandoned your fics.

And what happened to that McNeil fic? I liked it, but it dissappeared before I could review it.
ml r D chapter 22 . 9/25/2004
That was so col! How could you guys write like that? I so envy you. Please don't stop! Please, please, please write some more!
Cyrus Rethan chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
It sucked Ray. It really did suck.
Loran chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That was fucking awesome. especially the whole raidens childhood part. is this based on MGS3 or not? i havent played it yet. either way, awesome man!
Ray AP2 chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Alright, from now on, everytime I post a new chapter, if you don't mind, I'd like to know your favorite part of said chapter and why.

If you don't mind.
TUG chapter 15 . 6/3/2004
Now that that's all out of the way I'll give you a better review.

14 pages, I'm impressed, that's what I like in a chapter, content and length. Your effort is visible, no blaring mistakes that jump out at me as I read. As the story goes on improvement is obvious, you have a very mature writing style with plenty of variation in word choice and sentence structure. I used to be under the impression that student writers could either manage action sequences or description but never both and you and a number of other authors here have proved me wonderfully wrong. I thank you for that.

I remember how you mentioned writing McNeil's back story some time and am wondering if you still plan to. As an original character he fits in perfectly (especially now that he seems to have his own shady motives) and more than once I found myself trying to find out more about him by going to Metal Gear sites and going to the characters section (read: TUG wants his story). Believe it or not this has happened to me several times with a number of stories here, this site is hands down the best collection of writing out there (not that all the writing here is good, but I’ve learned to avoid the bad).

Now that I know it's an AU I feel safe saying that I'd like to see more about what happened to Raiden. If I wasn't such a heartless person I'd feel sorry for him, especially since you've given him a childhood and made him a more real person because of it. He seems like such a straightforward character in the game, but we really know more about Snake than we do about him. It's a realm that I'm surprised that more people aren't exploring (possibly because I've gotten used to stories written by girls, those are all about tragic pasts) and it's kind of sad. I know it's wrong to mention in a way that sems like asking, but it would be great if for your next project you wrote a little something about Raiden's experiences as a child. You could do it as a side part of this story or its own stand alone fic (just ignore my wistful thinking).