Reviews for Advanced Release
Castanera chapter 45 . 6/27
I wonder if the SOLDIERS will find Zack's OG dead scene. although it wouldn't be surprising that they will miss it because that is only found in the Shinra Mansion in Disk 3. a secret that like 50% of the fandom never knew existed thanks to crisis core.
Hashirama 1710 chapter 45 . 6/13
I wonder if tifa time travelled or something...
or maybe sephirot and co aren't the only ones who got the game
dan heron chapter 45 . 6/7
this was such a fun chapter, it's always good to see Sephiroth going through totally mundane situations with his usual self. More Turk shenanigans, very interesting ones, can't wait until everybody finally figures out they are on the same boat, kinda. And oh boy, Hojo sounds like a whole new kinda of problems incoming, interesting how he started coming up with totally incorrect logical connections
kaliaje chapter 45 . 6/1
My Strife Delivery has been busy. Tifa, Reeve, Turks.

Glad to be out of the playing the game stage for now. Necessary and contributes to plot development and character development, especially Seph, but draggy.

Poor Cloud must be SOOO confused. Is he going to remember to talk to Zack?

Reeve is just about to get dragged in, why do I hear a wild author hahahahah plot? Must be my imagination.

Uhoh what is Hojo up to?
Incognito74 chapter 45 . 6/1
Enjoyed this a lot! Great chapter! And I will admit, the idea of Cloud potentially joining the Turks instead of SOLDIER is both fun and entertaining to imagine…
superisi2000 chapter 45 . 6/1
Loved this from start to finish!
Allein chapter 44 . 6/1
wow additional information from dearest Tifa, it's getting more interesting. I hope Rufus Shinra suddenly got package of FFVII Remake and join the current complicated reality. LOL..
shukkets chapter 45 . 5/31
nice
badkidoh chapter 45 . 5/31
Good chapter.
oblivionknight7 chapter 45 . 5/31
Kinda think the Turks got one of the ff7 games as well.
InfinityMask chapter 45 . 5/31
Ah so Turks get their own future information package... that can be good or troublesome...

Hojo should be one of “catch” that Sephiroth should tell cloud. Lol.

I looking forward to see cloud and zack talking about information that Tifa give him. That would be interesting.
Aelmellin chapter 45 . 5/31
Oh that does not bode well. Almost gauranteed that the turks have a medium of the story of their own and now hojo is aware. danger beware!
So we know Hojo is going to try something with Cloud and, game or no game, I don't see Sephiroth taking someone messing with his his apprentice any better than Angeal would if someone messed with Zack.
Lyrista chapter 45 . 5/31
Red alert, Hojo is "interested" in a fourteen year old. It'll be interesting see how this mentorship changes things.
Shadow Master chapter 44 . 5/25
You would not believe how lucky I feel having stumbled over this story!

I already like two stories like this and yours is right up there with them in terms of quality.

Keep up the great work! Hope you update soon!