Reviews for Private Affair
MasturShake chapter 7 . 14h
AhhhhhHHHHHHHH Im really loving this story! I can't wait to read more
Layla MT chapter 7 . 6/30
Kay~ siento su dolor! Mi a querido atem eres un baka! :v pero aún lo amo XD gracias por actualizar!
Y cuidate ok!
Lauradbz chapter 7 . 6/30
Thank you so much for the update! Don't worry about how short it is or when you'll be able to update next, just take care of yourself. Best of luck in your classes and finals! I was so worried for Tea and I'm really curious why Atem suddenly stopped; thinking he might have made a connection to his chat with Kaiba in the previous chapter...hmmm. I really hope Kaiba gets to really rub it in Atem's face and ego when he finally finds out.
BlackLadybug225 chapter 1 . 6/30
Wow a new chapter! I'm so happyThank you! Can't wait for the next update. You're the best!
Layla MT chapter 6 . 6/29
Porque!? Porque?! Atem noooo! Siento dolor en mi pecho! Me causa dolor leer la historia! Pero porque quiero seguir leyendo?! Más porfavor! Que esta bueno!
Chibi Neko chapter 6 . 6/28
I can’t wait for the next chapter! This is so good!
Omg! I'm dying for the next update!
Arella96 chapter 6 . 6/10
I faint! Seto said it to his face and Atem still celebrated it. I just can't wait for the next chapter
BrownLikeSugarD chapter 6 . 6/9
This is so dramatic I can't even... But I think it is kinda realistic. I truly picture it in real life, like some kind of celeb drama that would break the internet and make me want to eat my best popcorn. You're still doing amazing. Hope you keep it that way.
Lauradbz chapter 6 . 6/9
Thank you so much for another chapter/update! I loved the scene between Atem and Kaiba; I can't wait for when Atem finds out!
Lauradbz13 chapter 5 . 6/7
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to update! I love the new chapter! I was so happy Yugi was cool with helping Tea and Seto out! Love the lemon at the end!
I actually like these two paired together. Awesome chapter!
Arella96 chapter 5 . 5/31
Too bad Yugi didn't hit any of those excruciating journalists
bluestriker666 chapter 5 . 5/31
great chapter...
xoladytaz chapter 5 . 5/31
Yugi was definitely done with those reporters lol. The ass smacking is always a nice touch too! I believe it!