Reviews for Hammer to fall
Excellent story
Very believable
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Hello!
I just finished reading this story of yours.
For this being your first story that you wrote,I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it so very much.
I cant wait to get to the followup you wrote,whicu Im gonna do tomorrow.

JeanneZ84 I have stories there too just to let you know.
tina chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
Hello
I love your story. It is very realistic too as I have seen this kind of situation in real life. I hope you continue to write Hardcastle and McCormick stories as we have so few new ones. I am a retired science teacher, so if you would like help proofreading your wonderful stories before anyone else gets the pleasure of reading them, I would love to do it.
Thanks Tina
Georgiana Wilton chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Thank you for this story-I loved it! I love the early years when our guys are getting to know each other. So much to learn..and so much to say. Very nicely done! I look forward to many more!
Mountainsong chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
I just enjoyed your story a second time and now don't know why I said there was anything I wasn't sure about. I wish my German or French was as good as your English! You tell a good story with a nice mix of hurt, comfort and humour without following the usual path of wallowing guilt. I hope you will write more stories for H and M soon!
Mountainsong chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Great to see a new writer here! I commend you for putting together an entertaining story and keeping the Judge and Mark true to character even though English is not your first language! There were just a few spots where I wasn't quite sure what you were trying to say but that did not disturb my enjoyment of your story. I hope you will write more H and M stories!
InitialLuv chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
Thank you for this complete, creative story. I hadn't seen it was posted until you commented on my story that I had just written.

I like the idea that McCormick is hiding his injury for a different reason - in previous fanfics it's usually because he doesn't want to admit that he is hurt or weakened, but the reason in this story is more complex. And it makes a lot of sense.

Good job, and I'm glad to see a new author!

-ck