Reviews for Professor Chiron
N2 chapter 11 . 4/29
Please continue.
BRUH3000 chapter 4 . 11/3/2021
You added another servant. You added him because you can. Damn, no wonder this fic was so trash. It has zero innovation.
prometheus7987 chapter 11 . 10/15/2021
I loved it , please come back soon with more chapters , I'm loving this story , come back soon with more chapters
Testarossacain chapter 5 . 6/8/2021
Just don't put Herc if your going to nerf him.

He is widely known Hero of Greece and his sthick is be unkillable and ever reviving until you put the very best of the Highest Class of attacks in the world, it will just be weird to put a nerfed version so he can be beaten by Chiron.
CamoMurf chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
NOOOO! NOT BRIAN!
SentinalSlice chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
Awesome! I love how you are doing Jaune justice.
I’m also liking how Chiron noticed that Jaune had tons of potential, because he mentioned that the more of something you had, the faster one seemed to grow if they were weak.
HonestLife chapter 10 . 2/24/2021
Needs some help on story and grammar
egads chapter 7 . 9/6/2020
Needs work, pace is too fast and follows too much of the show. You should learn to do smaller deviations to flesh out the story, extra details here and there, bits and snippets in-between the show timeframe that's not shown, there's a lot there that can be added in between so you don't jump from one event to another.

Work on your banter, and you should space more of those character developments, you're not writing a half-hour show after all so take all the time you need.
Akashi1412 chapter 3 . 9/6/2020
WTF Chiron never regret teaching Jason what are you talking about you motherfucker. Jason and Chiron bond probably one of the best mentor-student in type-moon and you said he hated him? Jason still respect Chiron so much and Chiron know dealing with Greek Gods always bring misery so WTF
ol-11jrw chapter 9 . 9/6/2020
I wasn’t expecting Perseus but it is fitting, he’s arguably the most famous Greek hero after Heracles. Still think Odysseus is his partner in some interpretations of Greek mythology he was trained by Chiron
Stalking Fan chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
um you do realize that Glynda already is the combat instructor on top of being the Deputy Headmistress? or did Ozpin finally lightened Glynda's work load?
MollyPollyRolly chapter 8 . 7/25/2020
Dammit! cliffhangers are the worst
D.N.Works chapter 8 . 7/25/2020
Crossbow is probably Robin Hood. And yeah, Jason is definitively a coward, but if he uses his Noble Phantasm right combined with both charisma and his leadership, then almost nothing can stop him. And seems Jason is using his brain considering he must have done something to shock Chiron. Feels like Chiron forgets, even if Jason is nigh-useless in battle, intelligence is just as good as strength.
ol-11jrw chapter 7 . 7/13/2020
So Jason and Odysseus? Still trying to work out who Aro is but I guess I’ll just have to wait and see
DivineWhiskey chapter 7 . 7/11/2020
Author, I sent you a PM with my question.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »