Reviews for Moth to a Flame
neat
Nagisa Tr chapter 7 . 11/23
Ah skitter 1v1'ing the soul of manus forthe right to her body
Vilkath chapter 7 . 11/23
Investing, though I think Taylor's death was a it easy. Stupid mistake for some one familiars with tinker bombs to assume they all make fire in a world full of magic.
Nagisa Tr chapter 6 . 11/22
Rest in peace chosen one.

The god slayer has seen you
Man this is great!
Holy moly, this is amazing!
Already looking forward to more chapters.
Only one arm? What a piece of shit story
PikaMew1288 chapter 2 . 10/1
I'm curious as to Taylor's arm didn't comeback when she obtained a new body.
Orcanaman chapter 5 . 9/25
Laughed my ass off the whole chapter
Flibbertigibbet13 chapter 4 . 9/21
Wow. This is the first time I've felt so blindsided by the way we players must be viewed in universe. Shanalotte's interlude was both profoundly unnerving and insightful. Well done! I hope to see more as you have the time.
phantomman101 chapter 4 . 9/21
I fucking love this story so much! So so so much!
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 4 . 9/21
So good! You are really hitting your stride now! Chapters are getting longer, description and character development are getting better/more detailed, etc. I especially love the personalities you're giving everyone. From the shopkeeper in Majula to the "Bearer of the Curse", their all becoming so real to me! Actually, the way you wrote the Curse Bearer is particularly good! Silent, strength obsessed, and uncaring of others/obsessed with his "destiny". It really fits when you think about it. I cant wait for the next bit!
Joker13455 chapter 4 . 9/21
Absolutely loving it so far. Can't wait to read more!
phantomman101 chapter 3 . 9/4
Damn, this is an awesome story! Fingers crossed it continues.
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 3 . 8/28
Unlike so many other players, DS2 is honestly my favorite of the series. Its story is just so much clearer than the others. Plus, there's just so much more to it. Especially with the DLC. Only drawback is how much longer it takes to play. Still, I'm glad you're writing a fic based on it. Also, Worm is an insanely good and original story. I can't wait to see how this story develops from crossing the two!