Reviews for Brockton's Celestial Forge
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 33 . 16h
Great story so far. Can't wait for next chapter!
Rorschach's Blot chapter 33 . 17h
I'm enjoying this quite a bit. Good characters, Garment being my personal favorite, good writing, good plot. Love the misunderstandings also, those are always fun.
Alice Nick Odair chapter 32 . 9/21
Edited version of my post:
I honestly expected this chapter a long time ago, I was just ignoring it to enjoy the story. I hoped to hell before that this wouldn't go the Aisha discovers lab route, because I didn't want Joe to hold even more idiot balls but apparantly he's doing it more and more often now. Apparantly he can't even think about standard security issues regarding his lab in a city with Coil, Aisha and Tattletale. He knows or his power knows about Coil and yet he can't even think about adding security and privacy countermeasures in the beginning when he already had the materials to do something about it. Heck even random people who might be suspicious of him or thieves could just walk in on him in his lab if they barged in to his apartment.

He also states that he's aware of the dangerous info that he has and letting people know it would have horrific consequences (Simurgh or Contessa level), then he goes tells it to every cape he has a conversation with. Wut? This isn't the first time this has happened in the story and I'm seriously questioning his IQ and common sense. You don't need to be a genius to think how bad of an idea this and other decisions he make or not makes is. You're honestly a great writer and this story is one of the better ones in the worm community, but more and more characters are holding their idiot balls or situations that really wouldn't make sense unless it's forced by author fiat or gigantic plot armor in order for them to survive to continue to challenge the protag is getting more hard to ignore.

Another thing I need to point out for constructive criticism is that you need to improve your pacing. This story is escalating so fast, I'm afraid that the brakes already broken. I love this story and I really hope this could be better and fix or at least do something about it's glaring issues. Other than that, thank you for the updates and I'm still looking forward to more of it. :-)
Alice Nick Odair chapter 33 . 9/21

He also states that he's aware of the dangerous info that he has and letting people know it would have horrific consequences (Simurgh or Contessa level), then he goes tells it to every cape he has a conversation with. Wut? This isn't the first time this has happened in the story and I'm seriously questioning his IQ and common sense. You don't need to be a genius to think how bad of an idea this and other decisions he make or makes is. You're honestly a great writer and this story is one of the better ones in the worm community, but more and more characters are holding their idiot balls or situations that really wouldn't make sense unless it's forced by author fiat or gigantic plot armor in order for them to survive to continue to challenge the protag is getting more hard to ignore.
RegiDelta chapter 31 . 9/20
so he has aura does it mean that he can unlock aura of other people and does he have a semblance
RegiDelta chapter 31 . 9/20
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 28 . 9/20
And...Aisha triggered... wait who?
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 27 . 9/20
or not... it's bloody March hare.
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 26 . 9/20
It's his bloody sister isn't it? The Thinker is his bloody hell of a sister...
WRoosterdf chapter 33 . 9/20
This was great, though the addendum was so good I wished it could've been longer. Maybe it's time for an interlude?
DeadpoolMcDuck chapter 33 . 9/19
So Dauntless will be present at Garment’s meeting?

Hmmm…

Hypothetically, would the Laboratorium be able to analyze Dauntless’ gear if Garment or Apieron acquired a piece?

Would Joe’s knowledge of magic and alchemy help the Laboratorium understand Dauntless’ charged items? Phased matter or altered wave-particle duality?

FYI, canon Kid Win based his spark pistol, which shot “hard electricity”, on data Armsmaster collected on the “hard light” used by Dauntless and Purity.
Dogoneshame chapter 33 . 9/19
Shit... I caught up already. Well. keep up the good work.
BootySmoocher chapter 33 . 9/19
i got a notification thinking there was a new chapter smh
Stereborg chapter 33 . 9/19
If he isn't overpowered as of now, I don't know where this story is going.

You keep on piling the perks, that's good. But aside from the privacy curtain, you're taking things slow. You could make household items that shrouds a location from all possible dimensions, what's stopping you from making a house appliance that acts similar to the Mobius Chair from DC? Simple description for the chair would be "a chair to gather information with."

It's totally possible because you did the same with a freaking curtain. A curtain that ensured privacy from across dimensions. A chair that can travel between them to gather information wouldn't be farfetched because that's how a chair is used most of the time; watch TV. And when you watch TV either you were entertaining yourself or gathering information.

It's only been a day for the character, sure, but you have clones and the interface-throne-thing as well as fleet and survey. Not to mention Garment.

You keep on making your character strong as heck, but bumbling around with his inventions when he could just literally sit down on his interface-throne-thing and think and plan and design.

Any blueprint he thought of will be picture perfect on his mind, he could leave it to his clones if he's going to rest and review the data later.

There's a lot of things to do and they are not being met. So many possible things when you've made your character get too many perks.

But hey, this is your story to tell.
Just keep it up.
Guachico chapter 33 . 9/19
Still going strong! I love this one. Appreciate the way you had to wrestle with stasis-fielding Aisha. That would have been a tough call, but I suppose it's pretty impossible to keep everything a secret all the time. In this chapter, the writing felt disjointed until I realized it was purposely that way thanks to Aisha's stranger power messing it up. Well done.

Also really appreciate how it's playing out like he's orchestrating all these flubbed public interactions for maximum effect.

Keep it up. I'm really enjoying it.
G.