Reviews for No Regrets
welcome007 chapter 8 . 8/6
One of the worst stories.
hate when people cannot write a good story without over the top bashing
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 10 . 4/10
great story, please update!
Spazzman29 chapter 10 . 3/31
Hopefully Harry can get Daphne out from whatever Pansy has over her.
Spazzman29 chapter 9 . 3/31
I hope the emotionless thing gets sorted, itsgets annoying after a while to the point of being depressing.
Spazzman29 chapter 8 . 3/31
The tattoo thing is a cliche I really don't like, it comes off as trashy not cool like most authors think. I get the whole prison tattoo thing but Harry shouldn't have gone to prison in the first place since a child cannot be tried like an adult. Not to mention getting 30 years for one case of Arson, only multiple cases of crimes that aren't rape or murder get that long. The other so called crimes he committed were sketchy at best. I suppose you have to suspend your disbelief for fanfictions even if you have to do so more for this. I also hate how you renamed him Hadrian since renaming Harry isn't something you should do in a HARRY Potter fanfic. You are far from the worst offender though.

That being said though I am sticking with this for now since the premise is interesting.
soulreapern chapter 10 . 3/16
Love this story keep up the great work, lad your back writing.
Luccan12 chapter 10 . 3/11
I’m loving this story, please ignore the hateful comments, they are just idiots, this story is amazing!
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 3/7
Holy Fuck this story is Cringy it's like I'm reading drama all the yelling and posturing lmao it's so bad haha
MeMeMooMoo chapter 10 . 3/4
Trash.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 4 . 3/4
You're a fucking idiot, nevermind. This is trash.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 2 . 3/4
Dude, if you're going to write about stuff like that, don't censor it. Grow up, dumbass
staar chapter 10 . 3/2
had to say this story is awesome!can't wait for more :):):)
mizzrazz72 chapter 10 . 3/2
You just messed up, big time Dumbledore. You will lose more allies.
yoganksri chapter 10 . 3/2
nice chapter.. hoping to read the next update soon.
orthankg1 chapter 10 . 3/1