Reviews for Theogony
Meatzman2 chapter 55 . 5/22
What a fantastic story this is. I was not expecting such rich characters, Pythia and Kratos most of all. Some really engaging interactions with the other pantheons and perfectly understandable even without having played the God of War games. Absolutely worth a read a very solid 8/10.
obliviated fan chapter 55 . 5/12
This was beautiful, and here's hoping your muse cooperates for the sequels.
obliviated fan chapter 22 . 5/11
Now that's a good word problem.

Lisa... actually remembers the events of the throwaway timeline where she was analyzing the just-recovered Taylor? Huh.
sirenensang chapter 55 . 4/30
This is thefirst time a religiƶs story made me cry.
i'm literally rethinking my concept of spirituality here. From a crossover fan fiction. Insane.
This was a great read, thank you for this gift.
The first darth Marrs story where I feel happiness and excitement for our protagonists instead of dread and anxiety. I'd love to see the scripture of Telos continue. In a tasteful manner, of course.
vladtepes198627 chapter 36 . 4/13
Honestly, I'm surprised Telos didn't just use the souls of everyone she killed to reinforce her domain.
dybimag chapter 3 . 4/13
Fighting for the brits? Come oooooon!
Nyx Archon chapter 55 . 4/3
Finishing this story, I feel as though I lost a part of myself alongside Telos' death. The epilogue sealed that for me: the masterfully crafted tone of bittersweet catharsis that you, dear author, created left me in awe. This may not be the objective best story I've ever read, but it handles emotional storytelling so well that I don't care; your Theogony is somewhere in my top 5, that's not counting only fanfics, but general storytelling.

I think that this is tied for the best Worm story alongside the canonical Worm, Weaver Option, and the two Quintessence stories, which are also written by you.
I would love nothing more than for Theogony to receive a sequel, but I would be still overjoyed with what you have already blessed us readers with.

This is a better God story than any of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson books, which is what fools think of when they want to read a story about gods, instead, they should read this.
If you were to sell a book similar, it would probably make you a very large amount of money. The fact that this is practically a free book proves to me that authors are allowed too much leeway in quality control, because your work outshines many of them.

Now, I believe I have serenaded you enough, and will now go read your newest works.
zigmas chapter 55 . 3/26
And THIS one, too?!
Damn WormStorySearch for ditching FF for some dumb reason!
I got so used to it that I totally stopped checking FF the normal way, ugh.
Iryelb chapter 55 . 2/27
Hey, I finally finished Theogony. Used to review practically every chapter but what can you do. I really liked the final battle and Taylor's mystical quest for armor and a weapon but I don't know how I feel about her losing her physical body or whatever metaphysical junk was going on this last chapter.
Gizmo Gear chapter 55 . 2/16
Oh man, I hope you do continue this. Your writing is amazing. I loved every bit.
Gizmo Gear chapter 37 . 2/15
Interesting...

The plot thickens! Onward!
Gizmo Gear chapter 33 . 2/15
Heheheheheh. They thought they could play god. Little do they realize they fucking thought a goddess was a good target. :D
Gizmo Gear chapter 23 . 2/15
Man, if it weren't for the negative impact on her, Taylor scaring the shit out of everyone would be hilarious.
Gizmo Gear chapter 22 . 2/15
Damn, this story is almost too good to put down.
3,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »