Reviews for Theogony
Ferdiad chapter 42 . 5/12
I do love when the Story has chapters like this, the whole story is mythological of course but this was just mores than usual.
Limerick90 chapter 51 . 5/11
I did not see Lily's ancestry coming, but I am pleased. Also, Altsé's antics are hilarious!
With Zion being different here, I guess they can't just target his "home dimension" with that energy shunt, but that would be a cool thing to do.
Also yay, Prometheus!
...and heh, amusing how Bakuda doesn't even get to give her name for the entire chapter.
CMVreud chapter 51 . 5/10
"I can hear the souls of its victims screaming. Like music. Not good music, though. More like Polka than rock."
OHMYFUCKINGGOD!
"I steal you away from the Simurgh and I even steal you back from death." THIS IS HOW YOU WRITE A ROGUE! Awesome.
I love Altsé for her humour and Sedna is batshit scary, but that's like saying that water is wet or humans need oxygen to live.
And I get these wonderfull gooseflesh shivers again, awesomeness in epicness.

PS: Please more of Altsé. XD
alaskan-dracolych chapter 51 . 5/10
Coyote and Lily... pity the pairing is coming at the end of the story. Good choice using those two to let us have a more comprehensive view of the battle.
MarcusTrax chapter 51 . 5/10
Fucking awesome as always. Great choice for the POV.
dennisud chapter 51 . 5/9
You're doing a great job, do as your muse carried you!

dennisud
ElyseSyrova chapter 51 . 5/9
And, as always, thank you for providing such wonderful material to read.
timmy1022 chapter 51 . 5/9
Good chapter.
hordac85 chapter 51 . 5/9
Nice
cameron1812 chapter 51 . 5/9
Astounding and hilarious all in one. love it!
Hexenbiest chapter 1 . 5/9
*Sorta Spoilers, so keep scrolling plebes*

One thing I really hate about this fic is that it completely FUCKS the Parahumans-lore and replaces it with inconsistent nonsense.

Like seriously, Scion is supposed to be "THE-Primordial-Destroyer-Deity" here that devours worlds... but what about fucking EDEN!? What the hell is she supposed to be? Another "THE-Primordial-Destroyer-Deity"?

Scion isn't a Primordial-Destroyer-Deity that is OLDER than the Universe/Multiverse, he's a member of a race of Extradimensional-Aliens that are ALMOST as old as the Universe.

And that's not to mention how skewed the power-scaling is... Scion and his kind are 4-dimensional in that they transcend 3-dimensions (Space) and their power is explicitly NOT infinite and the use of their powers actually shortens their life-spans. While GoW has actually Infinite characters/beings.
Most notably the Yggdrasil, which is a 5-dimensional entity; meaning it transcends 3-dimensions (Space), and 4-dimensions (Time).
The Yggdrasil also has the benefit of being ACTUALLY Metaphysical, while Scion and his kind are Physical.

Also, Fun Fact: the Yggdrasil's physical form is literally just an avatar, created solely to give physical beings' something to interact with, and is not actually the Yggdrasil itself.
So kinda like Canon-Scion, only the Yggdrasil is literally infinitely more. So Scion's real body wrapping around and constricting the World Tree is utter nonsense.

Nothing against the author, this story started off interesting and I was really looking forward to seeing how "Gods, Monsters and Magic" would factor in with "Aliens, Endbringers and Powers". But alas, that ship has sailed (and in my eyes, tragically sunk)...
Looking forward to the next chapter
shugokage chapter 51 . 5/8
Excellent job on this chapter!
MattKennedy chapter 51 . 5/8
Love seeing this from Lily's perspective. :) I'm curious how her new weapon is going to do.
Nagisa Tr chapter 51 . 5/8
String theory is having way too much fun here, im concerned
3,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »