Reviews for Shades of Blue
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I wondered why they never explored that tiny detail in the movies, but the way you wrote this is almost like a deleted scene. It fits perfectly, and I especially like her remorse for all the time she missed when Kurt was growing up. Well done!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wonderful story! You characterized everybody nicely!

I always wished the whole Nightcrawler and Mystique backstory was in the movie.
LeMcHarStar4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i never knew Mystique was that old. So how old is she really? WHY DIDNT SHE JUST ADMIT THAT SHE IS HIS MOTHER! And whos the father cause they never say. DNT TELL ME MAGNETO IS THE FATHER BECAUSE THAT IS SOMETHING I WILL DEFINETLY GET NIGHTMARES WITH! who turned Kurt into a blue demond? anyway, very good. 10/10 :)
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Absolutely brilliant. Very well written, not to mention heart-rendering. Loved it!
Elvenstar Imrahil chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Excellent job! Well-written. I wondered if movie-Mystique even knew she was Kurt's mom. If she did, she hid it well. There's only that one scene with Mystique and Nightcrawler. Ilike to quote it. A lot. Not sure why, though. . .
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Poor, lost Mystique . . . I wish she had the strength to tell him . . .
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
(I assume in the movie he didn't know the relation...)

Wow, beautiful. In character, and the way you are with words is wonderful. :D
xxWalkingDisasterxx chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
sweet
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This is beautiful. It's a very heartwarming story, and wonderful that you don't say the connection directly. Very nice, very nice.
morph chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Lovely fic. Very well written, I think. :)
Nakamura Michiyo chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I loved it!This is one of the best fics I have ever read!
Kitsume chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I loved it. Nice title also. Favourites list.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Great. Just great. NOW I CAN'T EVER WRITE A STORY ABOUT THOSE TWO BECAUSE IT WOULD NEVER BE HALF THAT GOOD! But seriously, beautiful and tear-jerking as usual. You're number one!
mephistophyls chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
just looking through and saw your story. Wow, the insight was awesome. It could be longer, maybe more of Mystique's thoughts. Also, it seem it was Mystique who relayed her story of being attacked by a mob, if I'm not mistaken Kurt was also attacked by a mob of villagers... You reached parallelism on many different points, but that is one I didn't catch... Some of it is vague. However since it is an "atmospheric" piece centered on emotion, the distant tone is fine. Great story I truly enjoyed it!

-mephistophyls
Cheesy Monkey Too lazy to log in yawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Heheh. You had me all choked up. *grin* Love Nightcrawler and Mystique. I bet in the third movie, he'll find out she's his mother. That would definetly be cool. Er, anyways, good fic. More like great fic actually. Okay, I'm, just being stupid now, but it was really good. I'll leave you alone now. -Cheesy