Reviews for Azying
Squirrels of Mirkwood chapter 28 . 7/31
It's been forever, but I'm back! Unfortunately I took too long off of reading this and may have re-read the whole thing in less than 24 hours... heh heh heh oops. I'm sorry to hear about your mom and I hope you are doing well. Man, I forgot how much I love reading your stories :D can't wait to see what comes next!
partygirl98 chapter 28 . 7/21
You're back! Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets better. I know I had a tough time when my mom went through chemo. This was such a fluffy chapter. Too bad about Warren's arm that's his name right? I'm having a little trouble remembering. Why didn't you have Tauril come and see if she could have helped? Or we haven't really gotten there yet I guess? Is the next chapter one more fluff then the hard stuff next? Sooo ready for the next chapter!
partygirl98 chapter 27 . 6/16
I just want to go DUN DUN DUN! So things are going to be kicking up into high gear next? Was this our last fluffy chapter? Why doesn't Baylee try sparring with Dwalin? I'm ready for the next chapter I think.
partygirl98 chapter 26 . 5/19
I hope everything is okay! You take all the time you need. We can be patient enough to wait for updates! This chapter was not what I was expecting. How many places are you going to have that tunnel open up to? As for Ran I need him to take a flying leap off a cliff and leave Baylee to Bofur. Super excited for your next chapter!
VanyV chapter 25 . 4/14
Awesome chapter ! Should have known Mannus faked his death from the start lol what greedy bastard. Can’t wait to find out how he pulled off the whole thing.
partygirl98 chapter 25 . 4/14
Dude! Loved the update and adorable with Ori and Dwalin. Poor Baylee being very busy with the inn. This was a very fluffy chapter. Also I figured Manus escaped somehow no way he could have died that would be too easy. Was not expecting a trap door but it all makes sense!
partygirl98 chapter 24 . 3/17
DUDE! That was not what I was expecting! Why must you torture us so!? I hope Warren is going to be okay and Mannus is gone for good. or are you going to have another surprise? Yay for Baylee and Bofur and booo Ran go far far away! On the edge of my seat in suspense for the next chapter.
partygirl98 chapter 23 . 2/3
YAY! With like a thousand exclamation points! I am so glad Baylee chose Bofur! Ran just needs to move on and find someone else. This was a great chapter with so many feels and so much going on. I'm excited for the next chapter and will happily wait however long you need. Take your time no rush!
partygirl98 chapter 22 . 1/20
This was a nice fluffy chapter! I'm glad to see this progressing and glad that Baylee is picking Bofur! Now is it going to get interesting soon? When will they be leaving? Soooo many questions!
xNightRuby chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh my goshhhh! I'm SO happy you came back to rewrite this story! I read through the whole previous fanfic on Ao3 and was heartbroken to see it unfinished. It was still one of my favourite stories ive ever read. I was just talking about it with my fiance and showing him the old one when I found out you are rewriting! I'm so ecstatic! already halfway through and loving every bit! Amazing work as always and am excited for every update~!
partygirl98 chapter 21 . 1/5
Ahhhhhh FINALLY! Now if you could finally say Baylee picks Bofur that would make my day! And Fili and Dwalin are here too! This is just the start. I'm ready for the next chapter!
partygirl98 chapter 20 . 12/25/2020
Merry Christmas! Nonononononono Ran go away! Find another girl to like! Baylee you need to pick Bofur! Why must you do this to us!?
partygirl98 chapter 19 . 12/15/2020
I want to punch Mannus in the face! He's such a horrible man. I'm glad Will and Adela can be open now about their relationship! Also not happy with the love triangle going on. Go away Ran! Find someone else to like! This was a good chapter and I'm enjoying the character development more. Excited to see what you have in store next.
partygirl98 chapter 18 . 12/2/2020
YAY! I' sooo happy with how this is coming along. I loved the entire chapter and how much Baylee fit in with Bofur's family. I know this is going to get even better in the upcoming chapters!
partygirl98 chapter 17 . 11/16/2020
Yay an update! I'm so glad to see Baylee and Bofur getting close but I just knew all this happiness wasn't going to last long either. Does that mean we are going to be picking up steam soon the the upcoming chapters? Excited to read more!