Reviews for Born of Ice and Fire
orionastro chapter 10 . 4/12
Amazing story só far.i hope that Ned Stark lives and the lanisters crushed
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2023
How does the Crown know Jon has the alleged condemned direwolves with him? The knights only said he had wolves with him and Jon had more than one anyway.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2023
Littlefinger is actually worse than Tywin and even Cersei. Cersei only developed her intellect after suffering so much But Littlefinger from the start outsmarted even Tywin. Jofferey from birth was also a psycho.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 10 . 3/4/2023
great story, please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2023
It does come across as you hating the Targaryen’s but loving the Stark’s.

Jon had a lot of resentment towards Ned for not telling him about his mother and for concealing the truth about what the Watch really is, a dumping ground for those who were unwanted or were criminals.

I hope Jon manages to sneak into the Black Cells and rescues Ned though, he would be useful. Jon could also rescue Sansa and have Arya follow her wolf etc as she’s running around.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2023
I hope you will come back to finish this story, I quite enjoy it!
Wika0304 chapter 10 . 1/28/2023
please update, it's a very interesting story
Ricardo753 chapter 8 . 1/10/2023
This story got boring very fast

With Bran and Bryden everything is easy

And Jon became their lap dog, depending on their plans, never thinking for himself and always submissive and obedient.

You really messed up any progress or plot with this story

It would have been better for Raven Bran to lose a lot of his power and become just a normal seer green, rather than have both of them control Jon
Ricardo753 chapter 5 . 1/10/2023
Dude, you just destroyed a very key canonical element.

Valyrian steel is stainless, it does not lose its edge and does not melt even with dragon fire, that is what makes it special and so desired

Only with this chapter you show that you do not master the world of GoT well
Ricardo753 chapter 3 . 1/10/2023
Leaving his wolves is stupid dude

Half the bad things that happened to Jon were from always leaving Ghost behind.

He now has the mother and Ghost, more reason to take both
Ricardo753 chapter 1 . 1/10/2023
I'll be honest, the idea caught my attention, however I feel that this chapter could have been better portrayed if you had told the events as a first arc before following the events of the canon

For example:

-Prologue (Jon in Skane with his hand on the weirwood, but without showing dialogue, just describing the situation)

-Chapter 1 - Jon waking up in Winterfell and reflecting on everything, and planned what he would do to make things right

-Chapter 2 - Jon starting his personal training, discovering that he would have to improve his body to get to where he was before and surpass even that, as well as study much more to be the best version of himself, but being realistic, well if he has six years it is impossible for him to surpass Theon who is much older, regardless of his memories, since his body does not have the strength or muscular reflexes of his future version

-Chapter 3 - The reaction of others from their points of view, about the change in Jon, during the following months

-Chapter 4 - Jon looking to improve the relationship with his brothers, teachers and father figures, to prevent the pack from separating

There's this story, Winter's Champion, where Jon makes small changes here and there, causing Eddard Stark to be more true to his northern roots, and begin to groom his sons properly as well as improve his dominance by sending Robb and Jon to adopt with their bannermen, and Jon also gets Arya and Sansa to stop fighting, and they all receive training and teachings about the north

Sansa even becomes an archer, something I certainly see possible for her.

-Chapter 5 - The first big change in the story, where Jon makes things become unpredictable by killing Ramsay

And from there he could go with canon and the events to change, but again, is there a way that Jon can make the changes without having to hold on to canon?

May he become a wandering "knight" wandering the Westeros, gaining friends and loyalists, a fortune, and perhaps a land of his own before returning north a year before the arrival of King Robert.

...

as a side note

I feel like the Warging is more believable about those abilities than you say if Jon was connected to other animals besides the Falcon.

I understand the improved view

But hearing and smell improved?

Nor that he was connected to a dog, nor does it make sense what changes in his physical strength by Warging, since it is only a mental change
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2022
Read because I was bored but this was not good
dlowe2651 chapter 10 . 11/24/2022
I hope you continue this story it is fucking fantastic I hope you update again soon
H chapter 8 . 11/17/2022
It's kinda ironic that you say that bloodraven is partial to the Targaryens, because you are the exact same thing. You adore the starks and condemn the Targaryens. This Jon will never win as long as he keep denigning who he truly is. He sets the family that betrayed him first again and again and that will cost the realm far more than anything else. They need fire, they need dragons if they should survive the long night. They lost last time because Jon was only a wolf. He need to become something more, if they shall ever succesed. Otherwise okay story, not particalury interesting, but average storyline.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2022
Jon turning up in front of the Northern and Riverlands forces with four direwolves… that’s how to make an entrance!