Reviews for Born of Ice and Fire
vaibhavsingh4jan chapter 10 . 7/16/2022
i love your story!
Queenriot85 chapter 10 . 3/26/2022
It's been over a year, I do hope you come back to this story
Quiles18 chapter 10 . 3/22/2022
Great fic such a shsme it has been abandoned.
Hn chapter 10 . 3/14/2022
So about that update?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2022
I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing it with us !
Bank Note chapter 10 . 2/4/2022
A shame you took the most boring character from GOT and made him even more of a bore. You should have just used Bran for the whole magic angle.

Jon actually borders on a Gary Sue character funny enough and you up the ante to like 10.
Honestly his character should have stayed dead when his brothers of the Night's Watch killed him.

The problem with Jon is that he is just so bland and boring there is nothing ultimately interesting about him.

Regardless good luck with the rest of this story.

Also Jon would make a terrible king show verse or book verse. He doesn't have the disposition to truly lead. He is actually a bit of a coward when you actually pay close attention to his character and his character arc. People have too much of a hard-on for his character I have no idea why. Not that great of a character as I said he is boring not just boring but bat shit boring. Poor character. He is really only good for a supporting role. That is where his character truly shines, not as a main character or a protagonist. He simply can't carry a story by himself.
Left for Milk chapter 10 . 9/22/2021
I hope you and your family is well in these difficult times. I am very much enjoying this story.

I kinda like that Jon just wants to be Jon. So many times you read a story where he's Jaeherys, Aegon, Deron, Aemon, etc. And it's like he forgets who he was. Its because of that that I somewhat understand why he doesn't want to hatch an egg, but the benefits of it should outweigh his pride for the betterment of the living. I hope he sees that one day, but I'm glad you are slow playing it.

The war of the 5 kings is going to be very interesting with Jon included and with his reputation for slaying the Mountain. Really looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions to that.

As for pairing, I'd like to see Jon/Val, but its obvious that romance is like in the trunk of this vehicle and will only be let out when we have a pit stop or we reach our destinations.

Looking forward to more!
Scillacci chapter 10 . 9/12/2021
Hi,i love your story and I hope you will continue
Uncle Dork chapter 10 . 9/8/2021
Well damn, wonder where he'll end up next
svpatil20000 chapter 10 . 9/1/2021
This is some real good shit please continue
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2021
Why wouldn’t Jon think highly of his parents? Both tried to help people but were worked against by others for their own benefit (Hoster Tully for example had no reason to rebel but used the situation to get both his daughters married to Wardens. It’s one reason why House Tully has split bannermen).

Of course Jon would hatch the dragons! He might agree they didn’t use them properly before and made the mistake of getting one killed beyond the Wall but that still doesn’t negate their usefulness.

Daenerys is awful in the books too. Don’t forget that she was prepared for the Dothraki to rape and sell captives into slavery, claiming to herself that they were only sheep and it was necessary for her to get her throne. It’s only when one girl’s screams were continued and were so loud that she couldn’t block them out that she intervened. Daenerys is also arrogant and believes herself to be wise and the only person capable of ruling.

Why would it be assumed that Jon was defying the Crown’s orders for the wolves? It was known that he had both Ghost and the mother wolf as his own and the men didn’t specify exactly how many wolves were with Jon.

I can’t wait for Catelyn to find out that Jon is being celebrated and hailed as a great and noble warrior for protecting the village and killing the Mountain! And he’s been knighted! Oh, she’ll have such a temper tantrum!

Please update soon.
Saulo Snow chapter 10 . 8/20/2021
Me gusta fu fics espero actualizes pronto
Nomad-75 chapter 10 . 8/2/2021
Please update soon I want this story to continue and see what will be Tywin's reaction when he finds out a boy killed one of his brutes and with two Valryian Steel swords.
gearhead2177 chapter 10 . 6/27/2021
good job on this fic. Can't wait to see more.
Karmic Acumen chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
Every time I come across this story and I wonder why I haven't read it before, I run into The 3ER's speech and I remember: it's railroaded as hell, and not for good reason. Keeping Ned - the North's most experienced war commander - alive is enough to destroy "Bran's" whole rationale all on its own.

Oh well.