Reviews for Born of Ice and Fire
Mr.Heller chapter 10 . 6/15/2021
Well, Ned is hated mostly because he's dumb af, honorable to the point of stupidity even.
Mr.Heller chapter 6 . 6/15/2021
Jon : Everything worked well without a dragon.
Me : Bitch everyone died, including you, that's not well at all.
Mr.Heller chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
Good choice killing Ramsay, fix-it writers always leave everyone alive till the last minute, to preserve the timeline. But that way nothing changes. To save the world, decisive actions are necessary. P.s. In books Jon is no Targaryen, so the idea of his skill coming from Dayne blood is pretty fun, untill Martin says otherwise, no one can convince me Ashara isn't his mom.
Basker chapter 10 . 6/13/2021
A great chapter. I’m still of the mind fo a Val/Jon pairing. I like that character much more than Ygritte. Or a Dornish girl or a girl from the Reach or anywhere really... I don’t mind. Unless you’re sticking with leaving him unpaired? Whatever you want I’m down for. But come on, people are going to try and shoot their shot with Ser Jon of the Hunt!
I’m dying to know what the reception across the realm is to the fact that Jon slayed the mountain. He isn’t even technically a man yet. Him handing over weapons to those girls in the village was classic Jon Snow of the future type of bold and practical. I’m also concerned with his lack of joie de vivre. The little bit of happiness at being knighted I took as a good sign. His depression is warranted and earned but life is a treasure, he just needs to remember. And he can speak another language now? Valyrian? The old tongue? Something from the Children?
Also, the Riverlanders must be truly grateful and their hate of the Lannisters very real for them to not comment on the Valyrian swords and to set Jon loose on the realm with a good luck and a suit of armor.
I won’t lie I really loved the idea of Ben and that wildling woman having a romance hahahah
Benjen Stark the new lord commander? Yes please!
And what are Bran and Bloodraven plotting? They’re definitely guiding their little soldier toward some particular action...
can’t wait for the next update
Basker chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
Damn we hit the ground RUNNING. I’m ready for this ride. This Jon actually enjoying his childhood and making moves? Love it
The sacrifice and hardship is starting now. Again. I’m really excited to see the way this unfolds.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2021
I love !
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 10 . 5/10/2021
I'm sure other people have said already, my condolences on your family's loss.

With the story, I would say that you are doing quite well.
As a Sean Bean fan I would have preferred Ned Stark to live and help his family.
I also find it incongruous to see Sansa with Jon or Daenerys. Probably due to the incest taboo. First cousin marriages are asking for genetic troubles in the normal world.
I was actually a Daenerys fan and didn't watch the last season, when I found out the ending.

I do support the idea of Jon having at least one dragon to protect the North at least. He knows what to do to protect the dragon against the Night King.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 6 . 5/10/2021
No idea whether Jon gets his own Dragon or take one from Deanery. Will he hatch an egg or gain a fully grown one sleeping in the True North?
It would be foolish of him not to have all the weapons available to him.
I did believe it also foolish to be hesitant in claiming those Valyrian Steel swords for himself. Too much honour and forgetting his duties and responsibilities.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 4 . 5/9/2021
Modern sensibilities. I would have thought Jon could have saved Mycah. I can understand the pack was of more importance and they can't save everyone.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2021
When will u be posting again bro
qwertypous chapter 4 . 5/3/2021
BOOOOOORRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2021
Wonderful work. Hope u update it soon
Hyokage chapter 10 . 4/18/2021
Just came across this gem and had to binge it all. I love the angle you’ve taken with the story although Jon’s reluctance to hatch at least a single dragon is something that personally I disagree with.

That being said your reasoning behind his reluctance is sound but Jon having already lived his first life should be well aware of how hopelessly outclassed he would be to face Dany without dragons. He hopes that it will not come to that but he still had to put a knife through her heart before did he not? Or did that not happen in your story it actually was not clear in chapter 1.
Sageofchaos chapter 10 . 4/11/2021
hope to read more.
yami.d.silver chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
hello there, what great story I really enjoyed reading it, but I have question is this story abandon ? because it has been more than 3 months since the last update.
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »