Reviews for Springtime for Claes: A Gay Romp with Katarina and Maria in Fortuna
Creus chapter 1 . 7/13
Very interesting! You have my attention. Add to Follow/Fav.
Talespinner69 chapter 2 . 7/11
Inconsistency indeed. The plot thickens it would seem. Now all that's left is to see where this will go.
andrethefavorite16 chapter 2 . 7/9
Hahaha great chapter
Engineer4Ever chapter 2 . 7/8
Marie, you flag raising mosnter! Stop trigging the flags! XD

Overall, I hope Marie comes out of her shell a bit with Kat there.

Good to know she's as good as planning as her other incarnation. XP
andrethefavorite16 chapter 1 . 6/25
Please continue the story
Thunderstrike16 chapter 1 . 6/15
I found this anime recently, and watched a couple of episodes on Crunchyroll. It's both interesting and funny.

I also like the different spin you have for this, and hope to see the next chapter soon.
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 6/15
...well I approve of her telling him off, not so much by her next plans, still I'm looking forward to what comes next
hyrushoten chapter 1 . 6/14
This is an excellent start and I can't wait to see more. It's interesting that apparently she didn't gain the memories of her modern self, but instead the memories of her own futures. Does that mean she knows about the secret dark magic user? One word of caution though. Be careful with word choice the like. You for the most part nailed Katarina's bitchiness tinged with cynicism from all her deaths. One part stood out though. Her mention of tearing through never endings, while it fit Katarina's tone just fine, I can't believe she would actually use those words. Still this is a great start to a story I hope to see more of, keep up the good work.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 6/13
Hm, Katarina is being cartoonishly villainous, but there's a romance tag. This might be interesting.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 6/6
Well. that's a thing.

Just a heads up, the series has a section now.

anime/My-Next-Life-as-a-Villainess-All-Routes-Lead-to-Doom/
katarina's bff chapter 1 . 6/3
YOU. I SNARL YOUR NAME WHENEVER SOMEONE ASKS ME TO THINK OF THE WORST HORROR I KNOW. AND EVEN THE BEST. YOU OCCUPY MY MIND CONSTANTLY, AND IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE.

DON'T YOU DARE THINK THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU BECAUSE OF THIS, BECAUSE I. DO. NOT.

I FEEL BAD FOR THE WRITER OF THIS STORY AS WELL. WHICH IS ME.
EVERYONE PROBABLY FEELS PITY FOR ME.
EVERYONE BUT
YOU.
think my artwork looks ugly? check yourself, it's no uglier than your face.
OH, And SOMETHING ELSE. I DID NOT GHOST YOU.
YOU BLOCKED ME.
I CANNOT TEXT YOU.
I COULDN'T EVEN IF I WANTED TO.
Now THAT'S SAD.
I'M GLAD I WON'T BE RECEIVING ANY MORE MESSAGES, ON THIS FANFICTION OR OTHERWISE.
GOODBYE.
Nothing ;)
... Nothing concerning you, at least, ya heathen. You refer to me as your love, your dearest, and then. Then, you do things like this, ghosting me over text so I have to have conversation with you over your stupid fanfiction you wrote... I bet you didn't ever write this. I bet that you don't even have an account. I bet that you found this randomly online and decided to CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN.
I feel PITY for the poor author of this story, FoxOnPie. They put TIME and EFFORT into this story.. only to have it RIPPED away from them by the likes of a thief such as yourself. You should be ASHAMED. ASHAMED. ANSWER MY TEXTS, OR DON'T ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME. THIS TYPE OF CORRESPONDENCE WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
OH haha
balex0503 chapter 1 . 6/3
depends, what are you trying to plan?
Katarina chapter 1 . 6/3
Oh yes I do... by the way, are you busy at 3 pm today?