Reviews for Live Forever
Tweetie Bird chapter 7 . 6/27
Amazing story! I'm a bit sad it ended, but we can leave the rest up to our imagination. I have just gotten into shipping 'Harmony' so this was perfect. Always looking for fanfiction set in 5th year.
SablePhoenix chapter 7 . 6/27
Very enjoyable story. Much more believable from the previous characterizations of Hermione and Harry than what was actually published as canon!
Continua la historia porfa quiero saver que mas pasa
SpringBird27 chapter 7 . 6/4
This was such a lovely story! I love how many people joined GIT, and how Order members finally got their heads out of their asses to focus on Harry instead of blindly listening to Dumbledore. I’m proud of Hermione for being so loyal to Harry as well. I’m going to check your page for more HP fan fiction now. Thanks for sharing!
fhippogriff chapter 7 . 5/17
Very much enjoyed this story. My favorite part was Hermione's dad's chapter. I liked the structure of the story (not linear).
BillBrink chapter 7 . 5/9
Thanks for sharing this entertaining story.
bellachaos chapter 7 . 5/6
It was delicious, better than any he'd ever tried. He reckoned it had less to do with the quality of the sweet and more to do with the sentiment behind the offering. that makes all the difference. Great story, thanks for sharing.
bellachaos chapter 5 . 5/6
The conversation she would be having with Albus informing him of the day's events would surely be difficult but it was the least she could do. For Harry.
so sweet. Harry deserves the world!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 5/5
Harry felt like he should hug the man…he thought he wanted to…but he wasn't sure if he was supposed to. He settled for a nod and mumbled "Thank you, Mr. Granger."
favorite line so far. Poor Harry.
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 7 . 5/1
What will happen next time
Astramilitarum01 chapter 7 . 4/27
It's not bad but nothing special either.

The biggest downturn is the overuse of Pov and rewinds in time to see a different perspective. The way it's used killed every and all forms of flow the story could have had and add little to no interesting facts or positions.

So in the end we have about 40k in words and have made close to no progress in the story
Jemma Blackwell chapter 7 . 4/26
oh, boy do I ever pray that they survived Umbridge. They surely earned it, the progress that summer has made.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 5 . 4/26
I have to stop saying "fantastic chapter" and just say fantastic story!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 3 . 4/26
What a great really moving chapter. Totally awesome.
kgfinkel chapter 7 . 4/13
This CAN'T be the end of the story!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You know how much garbage I had to wade through to find this work of literary art? How many digital drooling that must have slopped over from Wattpad?

Sigh...

If this IS over (it's breaking my heart to ask thisthen would you please mark that button that indicates a story is complete?