Reviews for Can You Stand The Rain
Akira-Hayama chapter 4 . 10/24/2020
Interested to see how long it’ll actually take for Charmaster and Gwen to get along. A near death experience? Probably. Just funny how Ben and Kevin somehow manage to get along, as well as going out with Gwen, but the latter can’t. Hypocritical maybe, but with good reasons as to why.

The dynamic so far is pretty heartfelt. I like how Ben is trying to encourage Charmaster into this whole thing. A hero complex maybe, but his heart is in the right place about it. That hug was pretty sweet; showcasing that blooming friendship between them.

Great chapter overall. Till next time!
The Namek chapter 3 . 9/10/2020
I can't wait for your next chapter whenever it comes out!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2020
Ledger domain is not a planet, it's a dimension. It can mainly be accessed via a portal, and also makes Charmcaster not an alien so much as from another dimension/universe.
TennysonForce chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
I really love this story. it's interesting. I have a Spidey fanfic too if you like to check it out
Sentinel Warpath chapter 3 . 8/5/2020
Fantastic work keep doing such a wonderful job. Not enough stories about Bencaster and they are the best pairing in my very professional unbiased opinion.

P.S. Have a great day!
Akira-Hayama chapter 3 . 8/5/2020
Damn, bare time since this has been updated, but the chapter was definitely worth the wait.

Liked the whole flashback you had for Hope, even if it was in nightmare form. Gives us a background look into her life, even if we’re already aware of what happened to Hope’s parents, it’s still part of the world you’ve built for this story, so changes might’ve made. (Haven’t seen Ben 10 in a long time)

Think my favourite moment in the chapter was the personal talk you had Ben and Hope have. Was pretty in character with them, especially on Ben’s part wanting to the selfless person, but also having to sacrifice his wants too. And if this is starting off in Alien Force, I can already see the progression their relationship will have. I’m sure the parents already approve of Hope, lol.

Also excited to see the next chapter for that Spider-Man story you’re writing. Currently following it, so hyped whenever that’ll be updated.

Great chapter overall. Till next time!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2020
Really enjoyed the chapter, after the flashbacks ended. Problem with the flashbacks is that explaining the situation situation then showing the instance is repeating what the reader just learned. Would be better to pick one, not both. I personally preferred the summaries before flashbacks, but a flashback can be better if there’s a specific detail that will be relevant later.
Akira-Hayama chapter 2 . 7/2/2020
Ben and Charmaster is a pretty rare pairing, so it’s nice to see more stories of them! Might be a crackship, but it’s definitely a favourite of mine.

Enjoying the progression of the story so far, especially now with Charmaster joining the team. Lowkey feel she might be up to something, but that’s a characteristic of Charmaster you just can’t forget.

Good chapter overall. Till next time!
Nightspirit152 chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
Bensona 10 Royal! This is everything I’ve ever wanted. Awesome job.
You10 chapter 2 . 6/14/2020
Ben Is currently 16 correct?

Well she made a good start, that's good. I wonder how longer would Ben hold on to her charms?
G.Marek chapter 2 . 6/13/2020
Nice chapter
HDG all chapter 2 . 6/12/2020
worth the wait for so long, I hope you're still just as motivated or even more.
I speak little English
J-547 chapter 2 . 6/12/2020
All I'm gonna say is continue. By all means.
G.Marek chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Cool story
You10 chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Wow... This was really good man, I loved it.
It felt real and very emotional, and with the good grammar this was even more than good.

Can't wait for more! Good luck!