Reviews for Palindrome
Axya chapter 19 . 2/21/2010
I loved this story! Love the way you portrayed the guys. And, above all, loved Farf in this!
1derland pixie chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
Good story! I love how Schuldig called Nagi "Little one"! It was so sweet!
artemis347 chapter 19 . 7/24/2006
so cute! i love it! this fic was amazing! i was fixated the whole time!
bffimagine chapter 19 . 11/2/2005
This was a great fic! Jeez... Does Brad try to be an ass? Schu's got that right!
Comtess chapter 19 . 10/15/2005
Brilliant!
Hellcat81 chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
cool story. i'm looking forward to read the rest. too bad i have to go to bed now. i wish i could continue reading.
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 19 . 2/9/2005
wheres Farfello going? do Nagi and Omi and Yugi and Shuldig become couples? how about Ran and Ken? update more soon!
xiaoj chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
i've read this one twice... just wondering is this the ending?
banvn chapter 19 . 12/5/2004
I extremely love this story! for some funny reason it moved me..._ i love ran/ken pairings!

"Abyssinian and Siberian...what do they dream of?.."

"Each other."

- Gets me everytime:D
Rune Essence chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
i abolutely love this story! you put everything together so well, please write more. im anxious to see what you dish out next _
empyreal chapter 19 . 6/4/2004
ah, I've read this fic numerous times and just realized I never reviewed it! So, here I am. It was wonderful. I love your writing style, love the whole story. My fav scene, though, is the water fight with Ken and Aya, with Shuldich and Nagi's conversation alternating. It's just so perfect.

Anyway, yeah I love it! And woo for Farfie's artistic abilities!
Leokitsune chapter 19 . 5/15/2004
Yes, finally updated! I've been waiting so anxiously since the end of the last chapter to see what happens next. Thank you! Great story. I love your characterization, especially Yohji, Schuldig, and Crawford. My favorite scene is the one between Ken and Schuldig where Schuldig is asking about Yohji. Ken's reaction is priceless. Thanks again.
Kyra2 chapter 19 . 5/11/2004
Farfie left? Farfie can't leave! He's..he's..Farfie!
Minerva Solo chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
I don't know how many times I've started this and been called away. I'm not even sure if I haven't left a review before. But this time, definitely, I'll be coming back to finish it. Though it's certainly testament to your first few chapters that I can read them that many times without getting bored or skipping ahead. I love the 'voices' in this, and the hints at what's yet to come.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
aww, that was good, too bad seeing farf leave like that, but if yer followin the story i suppose its better than that sally crap :smiles :
anyway. i cantw ait for the rest, seems like maybe 1 or 2 more chapters left its been a damn good read, keep it up.
-TCM