Reviews for Of Magecraft and Ninjutsu
That's a shame, I guess the TanZW one too is done

Oh well
dragonfox123 chapter 17 . 10/3
Amazing and touching chapters and characters development and can’t wait for the next chapter update or for someone to adopt the fanfic
charly22salazar chapter 14 . 9/18
Kakashi better swordsman than shirou? The 2512 years old Shirou that can use the experience of all the swords owners in his reality marvel to train himself? That has his own soul in the form of a sword? That had pseudo copy Archer and Muramasa experiences? That has figth Servants quite a few times?

Also they coud beat jounins (mediocres or not) with the bodies of 6 years old kids one on one but the 3 together coudn't even touch Kakashi?
G-inerder chapter 18 . 9/12
Abandoned huh. You must be burdened by the change you made to the original story, then any idea you thought just seem to disappear.

You really need co-writer. This story is good.
Ask-if-i-like-lemons chapter 11 . 9/9
lmao. Sakura has been replaced by Sakura
king56 chapter 18 . 9/6
this story is abandoned for any one wanting to start it I thought I should leave a warning.
king56 chapter 2 . 9/5
I find this story fun I also suck at constructive criticism so i don't review/comment often
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 8/31
I was... uncertain when I saw this story in another author's favorites, but I decided to give it a shot anyway. So far my doubts have been utterly smashed into oblivion. Thank you for making a fascinating story.
helrio uzugaku chapter 15 . 8/15
I'm thinking kumo would be a good place to have the chuunin exams. It would actually test Shiro, sakura and rin. Considering kumo consists of mountainous terrain their training grounds would likely be flattened summits or plateus mixed with caves and cliff faces. The most dangerous place I could imagine would be a series of cave tunnels that run the length of all of kumo, dead ends, unstable walls and ceilings mixed with sudden drops. Experienced Shinobi would be fine with their training, experience and chakra pools. But relatively new Shinobu with only about a year or 2 of training? They would have to limit chakra usage to have enough to traverse such an environment while also saving up enough to fend off other teams.

It also has a lot of potential plot value to. You ready opened the door during the hyuuga affair, there's a lot of ways those 3 could spend their time in a place like that, Shiro especially with his 'sword' origin and the treasured tools of the sage of six paths. The history he could learn and alternate forging techniques to be seen. He alone has a lit to benefit from it in terms of self improvement but also in potential rivalries with the blacksmiths known to call kumo home. There's also a rival in swordplay in B and potentially in karui.

I think Rin would enjoy the experience simply for the scholarly opportunities to view the replicas and history of the treasured tools. She would probably see it as a challenge to create her own legendary tools if she learned they were made using purely chakra.

Sakura could probably find a friend or two in some of the kumo ninja, she might even find a rival in Samui. I'm eagerly anticipating rin recreating the summoning ritual for heroic spirits personally. I read that in chapter 1 and I'm just imagining orochimaru's indignation of being proven inferior to a girl les than a third his own age in sheer intelligence. I can see her succeeding in everything he's trying to do using morally ethical methods which would be a double slap to the face for him.

I've enjoyed reading so far, still have a few chapters to go before I'm caught up so I'll be getting back I to it!
helrio uzugaku chapter 12 . 8/15
I felt the need to fact check in this chapter. Cooling a freshly forged blade in water isn't a good idea, it makes the blade fragile which is why blacksmiths switched to quenching them in oil. Then there's the heat treating process which really can't be described in words alone. It focuses of putting a quenched blade through the forge, constantly checking the coloration of the blade, too hot and you'll have a wasted product, too cold and you risk the tempering failing. This process is used to harden the blade after it's been quenched. The process is really used for products meant to last the test of time while in constant use.

Do's and dont's of quenching, if you just pulled the product out of the forge without shaping it and put it straight into the quenching, only to put it back in the forge there is no purpose behind it. Your only succeeding in making the blade brittle and weak.
RunOnSentences chapter 9 . 8/12
What? I’ll admit I haven’t read the story word for word, so I could have skipped, but when the fuck did rin host Ishtar in the fate/ stay night verse? Is this actually fgo? The fuck?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 10 . 8/6
I fell your pain! My poor son doesn’t have any raider any at all! And he had played a lot.

I have only two sabers not matter what I do and they are four stars, I have like ten lancers.

Also I love Hindu mythology and FGO have it all wrong all wrong and I have all the damm Hindi characters except Parvati it is awful I don’t want to play with them! Because they make me berserker with rage, but one of my only saber is Ranma!
Why they can’t do any miserable research right?!
Ganesha is the worst!

So I feel your pain Tsunade!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 7 . 8/5
I think this must be canon so poor Shirou has less problems funding their operations
Ariadne Venegas chapter 2 . 8/5
I can’t buy it with him so young because of a boy of three doesn’t have the motor skill for a forge even a little one. I think five years old is more plausible, so now he would be six.

Maybe he escape a lot and tried before and learnt to write and walk long distances, and work with heavy things and start fire safely so when he finally get out at the age of four he got to get better in his motor skill, make a little forge this took him almost the year and finally start his work at four 10 months or so now at five and a half he is now by everyone and at five he made the actual arrangement with the Hokage before that he was brought to the orphanage when he was found a lot, also he has his stipend as an orphan in the bank if he needed, specially because he will need to enter compulsory school at six in regular or shinobi school, so he would no be able to work to live of his forge until he graduate.
Shipwright chapter 13 . 8/2
Obligatory 'Character X is a dick to trees.'
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »