Reviews for Of Magecraft and Ninjutsu
AvideReader99220 chapter 7 . 11/24
I never really liked Shirou's definition of a Hero. After all if your definition is to sacrifice one to save a thousand, a thousand to save ten thousand, and so on and so forth, then why hasn't he waged war against the Clock Tower with all the people they have killed, tortured, etc. If he truly took that Philosophy to the Logical conclusion he should ultimately end with killing all beings in the Moonlit world, including his friends and himself.
kgtab chapter 14 . 11/17
Tbh I understand that me writing all of this is prolly pointless considering that the story is abandoned, but I'm so it anyway so others can read.
Shirous projections were on Archers level as of end of UBW since he doesn't do them himself and instead just pulls them out of RM which does the forging. Actual difference between UBW Shirou and Archer would be his skills with alteration and reinforcement possibly the amount of weapons in UBW and battle exp. And the stats of course
kgtab chapter 9 . 11/16
Btw UBW doesn't copy just techniques that are related to the weapon itself. It copies EVERYTHING.
Heracles never used "his" FSN Axe Sword in life since it was just a rock at that time. Nor did he use Nine Lives with it since he didn't have enough brain capacity and micro motor control to do so, yet Shirou with Archers borrowed Tracing managed to do NLBW with it. UBW Shirou should be able to copy as well without even needing to resort to 7 steps
kgtab chapter 6 . 11/16
I realize why you choose to write him that way, but UBW Shirou will not seriously consider killing Naruto. The whole reason as to why 10K year old cynical Counter guardian accepted an L from him was that hi actually choose to stay true to HIS ideals and not Kiritsugu's. He will kill if necessary, but he won't kill an innocent child just because he has fox inside of him. Him feeling vengeful due to yet another death of his pageants might make him but more negative towards Naruto, but not enough to kill him.
Also Shirou isn't actually dense. He perfectly realizes feelings of girls around him. Instead he deliberately denies their affection because he "doesn't deserve it". Situation is also similar with Sakura's tragedy. He knew that something with her was wrong, but choose to ignore it for his own benefit.
Wally991 chapter 18 . 8/22
I just wish they had got to know Killer B, just to see their opinion of how Naruto could be working with Kurama even thought from their perspective he was posesses by a "demon"
Wally991 chapter 6 . 8/21
Honestly, Shirou is really being hyprocritical for even daring to think about killing Naruto when Sakura is even more dangerous (considering she's in contact with Dark Sakura) and was a mistake away from ending the world
Dauntes chapter 16 . 8/14
Such a shame you abandoned this story. I'd love it if you came back some day. Such a fun read. This is at least my third go through. Thank you for the story. :)
joshuayilonychs chapter 18 . 5/26
great story. last chapter was a slap to the face for those who were thinking it was a chapter.
86-Fanboy chapter 18 . 5/6
I never really liked including Rin in fanfics (especially crossovers), and this one proves me why. She tends to treat Shirou as a servant, unlike other heroines who treat Shirou as himself. Also, her being a tsundere isn't an excuse, especially since her experiments tend to be dangerous for Shirou. Maybe it's how the authors visualize her, but this one never really comes up on canon stories. Would have preferred if it's Saber and Shirou being reincarnated to Naruto world due to some meddling between Merlin and Zelretch (who are probably best buds if they ever meet each other due to sharing a lot of hobbies).
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 10 . 4/19
Rin sighed and double-checked the Bounded Field to make sure that there were no eavesdroppers or listening devices. Once she was satisfied, she prepared to tell them the abridged version of the truth.

"What do you know about reincarnation?"

"Quite the story they told us," Hiruzen said as he sipped on his tea. He and Shikaku were on the porch contemplating what they were just told.

Telling the Hokage and the higher ups you reincarnated? DROPPED IMMEDIATELY.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 8 . 4/19
I hate Omakes.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 5 . 4/19
'Hahahaha! Oh kami, did you dye your hair to resemble a poodle?! Hahaha!'

Ummm. This bitch has bubblegum pink hair. Who is she trying to mock?
rogue1Bois chapter 18 . 2/22
NOOOOOOOOOO...
Midoriryu chapter 18 . 1/28
I'm very sorry to see that this was abandoned. That being said I very much enjoyed what you have here, and thank you for writing and sharing.
Vansmoke chapter 18 . 1/12
Well now, you surprised me with that announcement. Partially my fault not checking chapter title first. Shame it has good premise though.
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »