Reviews for Fate: Without Justice
Type-Smithee chapter 13 . 6/27/2022
Good story. Would’ve liked for longer scenes and more scenes between the characters as it felt that the characters were rushing to a conclusion. Still, you have a good grasp of the characters and writing for them. Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2022
I love this story and your Rin, and Shirou painful but adorable
prometheus7987 chapter 14 . 4/4/2022
I loved this chapter, please come back as soon as possible with new chapters of this great story
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2022
Awesome restart. Keep going
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2022
Great chapter, although it’s very rush but you’re not brushing interactions away which is good. I thoroughly enjoy this even it feel like summarise segments. Is this going to be just few chapters on the reroute than end? I hope it will extend to the London, their Tower story.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2022
Is really good to see this story again. Thanks for sharing more. A thorough chapter to start the reroutes.
Your Shirou is incredible, he is definitely a Shirou in a Kotomine lol. And I still adore your Tohsaka very much she’s a priceless dazzling and extreme amusing gemstone to him, best ever friend. Will wait for next hopefully the wait isn’t longer than a year haha
RadioPoisoning chapter 14 . 3/30/2022
These two are adorable. Real OTP
noone64 chapter 13 . 3/22/2022
This fic is great. I truly enjoyed reading it .
yomunot chapter 13 . 2/26/2022
Solid fic!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2022
The whole thing was excellently put together.
TheSlySage chapter 11 . 2/14/2022
this story was awesome. I'd love to see a continuation of Shirou, Rin, Illya, Luvia and Maybe Caren going on crazy adventures together lol

maybe a bored Shirou joining up the crew at Chaldea? lol
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2022
Love your Shirou and Rin good pairing they were amazing. Will wait for your next work, hopefully you could drop a line here to let us know when that happened.
SaLaX chapter 13 . 1/20/2022
Is it wrong that I feel like this shirou and rin have much better and interesting chemestry than their canon counterparts ?
USSRParrot chapter 12 . 1/10/2022
This story was a real pleasant and unexpected surprise it honestly felt like a fate route and I don’t think I can put it into better words.
chaoslord1324 chapter 13 . 12/31/2021
I enjoyed this. Don't have much to say, just that.