Reviews for There and Back Again
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/1
Aww! -poup -

Wanted him to be an elfling. Sure would have mad esense with the way his mother looked...
Lania chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Kuroshitsuji a.k.a black butler
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Wow! I am absolutely floored that readers don't even check the dates of the stories they read! Does anybody seriously think the author is going to look at all these reviews considering it's from the early 00s?

We are now well into the 010s and the author doesn't give a rats ass about his account.

I am sad to say the author got overwhelmed with some of the negative reviews but it was only the Elvish crap that sparked it. It's not like people are trying to flame on here.

The most negative review I can find is someone who said this story is boring but things could be a whole lot worse!

Story authors these days need to grow a back bone and learn to take or ignore advice/criticism from others.

Name calling is not okay such as "You suck so much you dick go jump under a bridge!" would be totally uncalled for.
Eddain chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
The elvish just turn a relaxing reading into a frustation. I keep reading trying to find a part without elvish, but the elvish wins this time.
ElvenOwl chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
I'm guessing you're using Quenya instead of Sindarin right? :D
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I really don't think it's necessary to write it all in Elven. It just makes everything harder to read.
Foreman88 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Didn't really like the battle. 21 centuries of living and magic usage and he couldn't beat someone who was only around a century old? Not to mention all the random store items previously used to stop the avada just happened to run out as he wasn't paying attention? It just seemed like a poor excuse to add the drama of Violet's (death?) At the end.

Bit on the cheesy side to me.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Still rather great story.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I feel it's rather pointless to say this (but I'm doing it anyway) but isn't there an alternative with the elvish languge? Either put the elvish language in bold or something?
crafter43 chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
I have read both of your stories and I do love the them both and I do hope you will continue the rewrite soon
ScamanderLovegood chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I like that you put the effort in but the elvish is soooo annoying. I don't know any elvish so I find myself skimming the story instead of relaxing and reading it so I just can't get into the story. Well done anyway.
crazyfreak1995 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I don't know if anyone ever did tell you but titchy is British slang for really small/tiny. It's the type of word one would use when using there finger and thumb to emphasise just how small something is: why are you so scared, that spider is titchy! (Pinches thumb and forefinger together)

...really great story! Well done!
Jamr chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Hey dick breath why did you mark this complete if its Discontinued for Revision. Finish it or clearly mark it incomplete.
Mango Supreme chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
ahhhh man this was a thick one to read..

and i enjoyed every paragraph and dialouge; every bit of it.

cant wait to compare it to the revision. :D
ares.gray chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
quanto è lenta la storia , e poi è bello leggere l'elfico ma alla fine annoia troppo . è una storia oppure un dizionario ?
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »