Reviews for There and Back Again
ElvenOwl chapter 3 . 6/17
I'm guessing you're using Quenya instead of Sindarin right? :D
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I really don't think it's necessary to write it all in Elven. It just makes everything harder to read.
Foreman88 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Didn't really like the battle. 21 centuries of living and magic usage and he couldn't beat someone who was only around a century old? Not to mention all the random store items previously used to stop the avada just happened to run out as he wasn't paying attention? It just seemed like a poor excuse to add the drama of Violet's (death?) At the end.

Bit on the cheesy side to me.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Still rather great story.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I feel it's rather pointless to say this (but I'm doing it anyway) but isn't there an alternative with the elvish languge? Either put the elvish language in bold or something?
crafter43 chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
I have read both of your stories and I do love the them both and I do hope you will continue the rewrite soon
ScamanderLovegood chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I like that you put the effort in but the elvish is soooo annoying. I don't know any elvish so I find myself skimming the story instead of relaxing and reading it so I just can't get into the story. Well done anyway.
crazyfreak1995 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I don't know if anyone ever did tell you but titchy is British slang for really small/tiny. It's the type of word one would use when using there finger and thumb to emphasise just how small something is: why are you so scared, that spider is titchy! (Pinches thumb and forefinger together)

...really great story! Well done!
Jamr chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Hey dick breath why did you mark this complete if its Discontinued for Revision. Finish it or clearly mark it incomplete.
Mango Supreme chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
ahhhh man this was a thick one to read..

and i enjoyed every paragraph and dialouge; every bit of it.

cant wait to compare it to the revision. :D
ares.gray chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
quanto è lenta la storia , e poi è bello leggere l'elfico ma alla fine annoia troppo . è una storia oppure un dizionario ?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I love this. Rereading!
Zelara chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
The Runes teacher is Bathsheda Babbling
Exasperated read chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Honestly I really liked your story, but quite frankly I can't stand to read anymore. I was able to overlook the OC until it became obvious you intended to keep her in the story and started talking about how exceptionally beautiful she apparently is then it became to much for me to deal with. Your writting style isn't bad and the story had the potential to be great, but really unless you make a version without "Violet" I don't feel able to read anymore of this story. Sorry
ArthurB chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
good story but honestly boring
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »