Reviews for There and Back Again
Kingdark chapter 1 . 1/23
I feel it's rather pointless to say this (but I'm doing it anyway) but isn't there an alternative with the elvish languge? Either put the elvish language in bold or something?
crafter43 chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
I have read both of your stories and I do love the them both and I do hope you will continue the rewrite soon
ScamanderLovegood chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I like that you put the effort in but the elvish is soooo annoying. I don't know any elvish so I find myself skimming the story instead of relaxing and reading it so I just can't get into the story. Well done anyway.
crazyfreak1995 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I don't know if anyone ever did tell you but titchy is British slang for really small/tiny. It's the type of word one would use when using there finger and thumb to emphasise just how small something is: why are you so scared, that spider is titchy! (Pinches thumb and forefinger together)

...really great story! Well done!
Jamr chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Hey dick breath why did you mark this complete if its Discontinued for Revision. Finish it or clearly mark it incomplete.
Mango Supreme chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
ahhhh man this was a thick one to read..

and i enjoyed every paragraph and dialouge; every bit of it.

cant wait to compare it to the revision. :D
ares.gray chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
quanto è lenta la storia , e poi è bello leggere l'elfico ma alla fine annoia troppo . è una storia oppure un dizionario ?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I love this. Rereading!
Zelara chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
The Runes teacher is Bathsheda Babbling
Exasperated read chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Honestly I really liked your story, but quite frankly I can't stand to read anymore. I was able to overlook the OC until it became obvious you intended to keep her in the story and started talking about how exceptionally beautiful she apparently is then it became to much for me to deal with. Your writting style isn't bad and the story had the potential to be great, but really unless you make a version without "Violet" I don't feel able to read anymore of this story. Sorry
ArthurB chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
good story but honestly boring
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
When Galadriel is watching the image, you state that the dark man is watching the dark man. I really love your story so far, but I'll probably post the mistakes instead of the praises. I just want you to make the story the best it can possibly be, please don't be offended when a whole bunch of Guests start commenting on your mistakes, its probably just me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
In the first chapter, you say that he has fifteen minutes until his birthday. Then you have him take thirty minutes putting stuff into his chest. Then when he's done with the Weasly's stuff, he still has five minutes until his birthday. You might want to fix that, but I understand if you leave it. Some things are just tov irksome to change.
Sooph chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow! Thanks for the effort with translating everything!
It made it more genuine, the elves' language is so graceful..
Oh, and why didn't he get to the other birds?
You said there were 7 other owls and a ministry owl?
Sorry, you'll probably explain this later.. *Goes and reads the next chapter*
Even though it's short, the effort you put into translating makes up for it the 1st chapter was pretty long anyway :) But, since this is complete, haha :P
Sooph
Sooph chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OMG!
Thank god for Hermione and Hogwarts' library and the trunk xD
Me loves that he's going to be ok xD
Great chapter and very well incorporated.
Sooph