Reviews for The Pure of Heart: Netherworld Journey
hama431 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Update
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
you say you are not going to abandon the story so please update soon
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hope you dont mind me adding your story to my c2 , keep up the good work !
catluv101 chapter 12 . 4/10/2006
I LUV IT! Please update soon! This is a grat story!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 12 . 6/22/2005
It's true what they say: Birds of a feather flock together. Now THIS is the kind of S4 story I've been searching for. Too bad it's dead, but it WILL provide the proper inspiration for my own S4 fic. In short: merci!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
i haven't read this chap yet but if it as good as the first i'll like it. my sister is trting to get me off the computer so bye.
crazygurl chapter 12 . 2/5/2005
that was great ! i luv the Takumi moments!

will they ever join the others or find tomoki?

(sry if i mispelled that , i only know the english names & jap. names ive seen in fan fics)

please write other chapters!
elmo-x-takumi chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
nice story! hope you make more fanfics like this!
DragoKnight chapter 12 . 12/19/2004
You say you won't abandon the story but its been over a year and still no update. If your not going to finish put up a authors note saying you will no longer continue the fic or say its discontinued. I really want to keep reading this story and will keep checking up on it. Please don't abandon it. Please Update.
elmo chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
this is the coolest fanfic ever! keep on updating! I'll be waiting for a chapter 13 and the chapter when Tomoki is freed form Lucemon!
kelsey chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
This story ROCKS! So please keep writing the story. Thank you
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
This is a very good story, The Pure of Heart. I noticed that you haven't updated since last year. Don't put this off for to long, you may lose some fans.
ray1 chapter 12 . 4/10/2004
This story is great! When are you going to update, though?
Sakura Martinez chapter 12 . 1/31/2004
cool fanfic.
Hope you update soon.
And also if you don't mind, would you check my own fanfic and say what you think about it?
It's a Takari fic with a little Frontier and Tamers in the end, it's entitled, "Hope of Darkness".
Anywayz, just keep up the good work!
Ja ne!
ShadowSnake27 chapter 12 . 1/13/2004
Nice story. I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter?
SEE YA LATER!