Reviews for Counting the Stars
burn-after-reading-1988 chapter 18 . 1/14
I’m still in to your story but you really wrote Hermione like a straight up child in this work. Petulant, short tempered, lack of foresight, lack of self awareness, it’s pretty bad. Blindingly hypocritical and illogical behavior.
minuscandy chapter 12 . 11/15/2020
I'm not finished yet but can I just say how much I appreciate that you fully acknowledge that surprisingly large part of our livesneeding to use the bathroom (or 'loo' hehe) which affects everyone, no matter what. Even if you're on the run and really can't spare a thought. It intrudes, it's sometimes gross, but it makes the characters real and relatable. Every time main characters seem to be immune to the biological processes of excretion or menstruation I can't stop thinking "As if!".

Next goal: letting characters kiss or embrace without having it be a direct result of their clumsiness, mostly the girl tripping and falling into the guy's arms, because justno. If there isn't any other way for it to happen maybe it shouldn't happen.
CRoseSing chapter 15 . 10/30/2020
In response to your A/N at the top of this chapter: I can’t imagine how hard it might be to create and share something, and then hearing negativity for it, but you handle it with an abundance of poise that is admirable.

In response to your story: it’s amazing, and I can’t wait to keep reading! The embellishment of the dragons and wyverns makes it an impressively unique piece, and it’s impressive that though there are AU components, it is faithful to the overall HP world and characters. I’m excited to see how Hermione continues to adapt and react to her situation.
Louisa Caraballo chapter 27 . 10/13/2020
Honestly floored. I’m so obsessed with your style and the authenticity of your characters. I’ve loved every minute. Excited for Part II!
ntseal chapter 27 . 9/28/2020
*TW* I thoroughly loved this. I am excitedly awaiting the completion of pt2. You truly captured what the reality is post-sexual assault. I commend you for being able to put those feelings into words.
Seniia7 chapter 5 . 7/15/2020
damn...
Seniia7 chapter 4 . 7/15/2020
what the fuck... she shouldn't have said that about the baby dragon! we don't know shit about what he's life is like now... she doesn't know either so she shouldn't fuckin judge him
Seniia7 chapter 3 . 7/14/2020
what's lucius' deal?!
Seniia7 chapter 2 . 7/14/2020
yeah lucius, shut the fuck up
Seniia7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
why did harry have the philosopher's stone in his pocket?
solonicolina chapter 27 . 6/29/2020
Absolutely loved part 1 and can’t wait to see what part 2 has in store! Great job and thanks for sharing!
solonicolina chapter 26 . 6/28/2020