Reviews for Donuts Are Back!
pottachu chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This was great fun! A nice read for a change! Thanks for giving everyone a laugh.
Living Nemesis chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
HAHA! Love this!
Wintergreen ink chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Ke ke ke. I Loved that! *rolls around laughing* Everyone needs to read this!
Rag Daz the Spaz Kat chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
LMAO. This was TOO funny. AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
PinkFalcon chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Laughing...too hard...can't...breathe...properly...
Ryukai-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
yeah that donut thing...sweet

that was funny.
Kujo Habuka chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i haven't heard the song in a while, so i didn't get the beat right. but the content is flippin awesome!
Angel Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
LMFAO that was hilarious. I seriously can't stop laughing. That was really good.
Rin the Maverick chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
L.M.F.A.O!

Dude, that was hilarious! 10 outta 10!

If that was on the radio, i think it'd be a hit!

lol. great job.
Rayvenwitch chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
ROTFL, That was so well done, you did that very well, Great jub, L&P sign.
J-Nettie Spaghetti chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Hey there Ashiki,

Thank you much for the review you left for my parody "Donuts Are Back!". I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's always a pleasure to get feedback. It helps me tune my skills.

As for you parody, it seems interesting enough, but how do I put this... I hope you didn't share it with the girl of which you speak in your class. It's not very nice. If this parody was about, say, Miaka from "Fuushigi Yuugi" or Lina from "The Slayers" or even 'Fatty' from "Cowboy Bebop," I'd think it was a pretty decent stab at humor (despite the fact that the syllable count in the third line is low,) but this girl in your class, I'm sure, has feelings. Not that Lina, Miaka and 'Fatty' don't have feelings, but unlike this girl in your class, you can't affect how they feel. Regardless if you shared the parody with this girl, you might want to think better before openly making fun of someone based on how they look, especially when it's so negative. I know Vash wouldn't rap about such things.

But otherwise, I hope you'll come back and enjoy more of my works. I'm going to be releasing an Inu-yasha parody which will be on the cute side of things, but it still might make you smile. Check back this weekend and take care.

Love and Peace,

JNettie
Ashiki chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hey that was graet!*rolls on the ground laughing ass off*Keep...up..the good...work!*stops laughing*Okay I'm com.I wrote a little rap based on the same song it's about this fat girl in my class tell me what you think.

I like chicken and I can not lie.

My stomach just can't deny.

When a boy walk in the club with some KFC

I get hun-gry!

Well that's it told ya it was a little rap tell me what you think if you have the time!
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
*Falls off chair and onto floor rolling with laughter* How did you think of that? *Laughing harder*
Nirvana Renegade Seiga chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I LOVE IT! Okay, now i'm gonna go munch on some doughnuts...

-Nirvana Renegade Seiga, at ya service
PeanutButterVash chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
so funny! the beginning was halarious!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »