Reviews for My Protector
Summer Raindrop chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
kel actually liked academics. especially math. but like your story so far!
im very tired chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
dont make merric so damn cheerfl he's a bit different more um... moody i guess i think you've confused merric with owen
Moonchild Lady of Shadows chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
How could you end it their...it was getting good soon please!
~*Moonchild Lady of Shadows*~
BlueEyedWildmage chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is good, you should update it. I really hope that u add to this, i can't wait to read more.
christie chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I like the beginning and I'm going for a Kel/joren fic. Please.
HShuler888 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
A pretty cool beginning, although Kel seemed older than fourteen, she seemed much more mature than all of the 14 year olds I have met. I liked the bit about suicide at the end. Just mention the word suicide and I am already intrigued. I myself am kind of hoping for this story to be a joren/ kel fic myself, but it is your story and is very well written, so despite the pairing I will keep on reviewing. But you know, if you want to let Joren attempt suicide... OK, it is time to get off the suicide subject. So, now that the fact that I am psycho has already been established, are you planning on continuing What they all want? I really liked that story and hope that you continue it soon. Dear God, I have just read over this review and have decided that I am no longer allowed to review unless I have gotten more than two hours of sleep. ANYWAY, I really like the way this story is going and think that you have a real knack for writing so update soon!
kelaka chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
It was cool, there aren't a lot of modern times fanfics. You should write MORE! PLEASE!
Regal Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I LOVED IT! Can't wait! Trust me, I know how hot it is there, like all your energy is sucked out of your skin. Ick.

I hope that you write more quickly, as I really liked that. Neal/Kel? Please?
White-wolf2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
cool story so far!
Rowana S chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
i really likle u'r story. I've read a lot of other stories about kel and her friends in modern times, and usually they're pretty crap, but u'rs is good. I like the way you fit Neal in so that he was still 5 years loder but in the same year. update soon.