Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Granted Wish
MewNeko22 chapter 7 . 7/11
I really like this and I have never read anything like this story before so I hope you continue it
Capell chapter 7 . 7/11
I quite like the fanfiction so far. I would say that Remus' introduction felt more sudden and unexplained rather than too quick. I also wonder whether Dumbledore would have sent more letters regardless of whether Harry had received the first one because he had not gotten a reply back.

However, seeing the buds of a relationship between Harry and Remus is rather exciting, as well as the newly formed relationship between Snape and Harry - he can no longer simply claim that Harry is a spoiled brat exactly like his father.

I hope you decide to continue this story. I feel as if there is great potential inside of it. At this point, most stories could be seen as a mishmash or retelling of an idea that has already been written in the Harry Potter fanverse. However, the beauty is in how you decide to tell it. Certainly, your premise is not unique but the more you write, the more it will diverge. Here's to hoping you decide to carry this on! Good luck!
FuckoffHarry chapter 1 . 7/10
Personalmente me gusta más esta historia, esta genial!
Coolest bane chapter 7 . 7/5
I wish to read more i am reading many stories but this has caught my attention so pls continue
I understand what you mean, but I don’t think you copied the idea as much as you think. Meeting Remus the wayy you had it written isn’t that common the only real copy thing is the second wand and that isn’t such a big thing either.
Seal1 chapter 7 . 6/24
I don't think you are copying from other stories at all, I find your take on time travel to be unusual and enjoyable, I hope you get back to this one soon!
SuperBossy chapter 7 . 6/22
I like this the way it is. I want to read more!
eleydan chapter 7 . 6/19
I love your story I don't think you really mashing different stories together, I read numerous fanfic and I never had the sensation ofdéjà vuewith your.
I particularly like how Remus was presented it's simple like he is, I don't think you need to do more or less for him.
The personality of harry is not changed enough that we don't recognize him I applaud you for that since time travel tends to completely change his personality on some fanfic.
I like the little changes that Harry make with the dursleys as well as the repercussions that it brings to harry and to the story itself, it's a kind of very subtle butterfly effect, which is the best for time travel fanfic to my taste.
I have no advice to give since I don't write (but just read all the fanfic possible), but I can just tell you to take all the time you want, not to hurry, to read your story again after taking a break and who knows maybe your inspiration will come back ... or not.
I understand if you want to stop this story, I still put it in my list hoping that you do not abandon it.
james.mattson.7 chapter 7 . 6/17
Quite a good story so far, I hope to see more in the future
Hathowda Jun chapter 7 . 6/9
Refreshing. An interesting twist on everything so far. i particularly loved how Remus was introduced and is open-minded. I'd like to see you continue just this mildly deviating story from the normal cliche. it's just interesting enough and a good formula to explore.
knighlu chapter 7 . 6/9
Awesome writing! I think you have done soo well, I don’t think you introduced Remus to early as he would most likely want to seek Harry out on his eleventh birthday as way to Honor his friend. I really really really hope you continue.
Arsanchez17 chapter 7 . 6/6
First, loved the storyline, development and characters. And, although I've read similar stories, yours stands out among the many. I do hope you reconsider ending it, and continue at least to the end of Harry's first year. Just a thought.
Crest1 chapter 1 . 6/5
You scared me with the words "mostly canon pairings" - could you state which pairings you are going to keep and which ones you will discard? Some people are allergic to JKRs book 7 pairing decisions ;-)
23jmenes chapter 7 . 6/5
nooo It was getting quite nice! Some may be similar byt this story is quite unique!
armysugakookie chapter 7 . 6/4
Hmm i actually quite like Remus's introduction I've never seen him interfering with harry's life before and this is definitely a breath of new air. Hope to see more from u.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »