Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix's Granted Wish
Lily Potter chapter 2 . 5/6
I finished it is very nice!
oujiswan chapter 7 . 5/2
Aaaaawwwwwwww me gustaba mucho tu historia es muy buena
Acadia T Clements chapter 7 . 3/22
I really like how this fanfic is going and I don't think you should drop it! It has so much potential! It makes me want harry to be in Slytherin and make friends with Malfoy, and change it. I personally loved malfoy, he wasn't born cruel and it was his father that made him that way! Please don't drop this!
aw i dont know what you mean, i love this story and i dont feel like the Remus introduction was too fast it was kind of surprising honestly, didnt think of that. so far im loving it :) Plus i do kind of hope he gets into Ravenclaw
m chapter 7 . 2/20
this is such a good story
musme chapter 7 . 2/16
I like it
yarnfan4life chapter 7 . 2/7
love it please write more
BellaLove454 chapter 7 . 1/26
Omg I love this story so far! It has a great rhythm & the I can see it going far. Love what you’ve done & I can’t wait to see more!
Some guy chapter 7 . 1/22
Y’know, yours is probably the time travel story I like the most. Aside from being solid with respect to conventions, I do like the pacing. It doesn’t feel like Harry is some Marty Stu, nor does it feel like he’s doing anything that we couldn’t see canon Harry doing (I understand that some people seem to worship canon for some reason, but that’s not me; it’s just that I would expect canon Harry going into a HP fanfic, not some AU version. Please don’t take this comment as meaning that you can’t do your own Harry, I just like how to begin with it’s close enough to canon Harry to not be obnoxious). I also like how you didn’t shoehorn in some random mechanic that lets Harry BS his way ahead of everyone else (which lots of authors seem to do using runes, though you handled them much better by not making them so versatile that they should be common yet so unknown that they are uncommon). I’m glad that you’re acknowledging Dumbledore making a mistake with the Dursleys without going so far in your bashing as to make him some manipulative old man or some incompetent idiot, though I suppose the real test will be when he actually encounters Dumbledore and talks about his experiences. As for him meeting Lupin so early, my first thought was that he was checking on Harry. It didn’t seem obnoxious to me, though I can see how that would be different for some. I know you said you probably wouldn’t continue it, but still felt like saying something.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/19
Very tricky and sneaky of Harry! Get a good trunk!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/19
Good deal.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/19
Harry isn't changing much. Wasting this gift isn't a good idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/19
Sending Remus was actually a good idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/19