Reviews for Cypher
Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Great amazing ficcy, Chickie.
Tiriya chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
All right, I promise that this will be my last review for today, just in case I start to scare you or something. _;

Yet another excellent one-shot. The narrative was very fitting in its simplicity, and the way that you've portrayed Seifer... it was kind of refreshing, somehow. In my fanfics, I make him out to be a bit of a prick. You, on the other hand, have managed to capture the more vulnerable side of him, the side of him that everyone else - including myself - tends to ignore.

You're a really great writer, Magistrate. I wish I had your talent.

Tiriya
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I'll never get tired of the way you write Seifer. Never.
Jennifer Kinneas chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
EEp. Scary good... I hope you continue to write more about Seifer. I love Seifer so naturally I love how well you capture his personality... Write on.
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Fascinating stuff. Well-narrated and interesting and original in content. I could see a lot of Seifer/Cypher linkage between the lines, there - strange, I've never thought of Seifer in the context of the Moon, but it totally suits him. (The Moon is the symbol of illusion, and dreams, and prophecies, and the totem of the Moon is the scorpion...Artemis, Orion, Scorpio, you know the story. I've had the Moon in my mind a lot this year. Seifer, a scorpion. Ek).
xahra99 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I like 's good.

And kind of reminds me of the Matrix, if fake steak tastes exactly like real steak, how do you know it's not real? Maybe it's better to be a dreamer if you've got everything you ever sometimes the real world is so damn boring.

Excuse me.I'm in a weird mood I definetly thought this was worth a review. Better than most.

kate
Quycksylver chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hey! Nice to see you posting something - even if it *isn't* the next chapter of "Burning Soul" (ahem!) Anyway...Nice take on Seifer. Internal monologues usually get a bit dreary due to the lack of real action, but you pulled this one off nicely, I thought.
ArashiKishu1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Wow, everything really came together quite well in the end, creating a nice impact. Very interesting insight provided on Seifer; I especially enjoyed the ambrosia connection. This fic really stimulates the senses. Great work :)