Reviews for Cri de Guerre
MrDrP chapter 7 . 3/3/2023
A very clever chapter, even if it had no clever title.

Nice wrap up to the soccer game sitch, glad the schemer was caught out yet handled quietly, with a solution that was very much in keeping with the KP ethos. Everybody won.

And I would be remiss if I didn't compliment Bonnie's role in winning the game.

Looking forward to more.
jollyjackclewline chapter 7 . 3/1/2023
Loved the allusion to Dr Livingstone! As I did Ron indirectly comparing Manni to a supervillain! (She definitely had that one coming though- what an underhanded move! She even has the supervillain justification down!) I'm so glad I checked out the KP fics today- FF's alert system hasn't been very reliable lately, so I almost missed this entirely! Such a treat to see it though. The game ending with Kim bouncing the ball off of Bonnie's *lovely* rear end was perfect! I can't wait for more... Whenever it comes! ;-)
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 3/1/2023
So Manni was exposed for what she had done and brought to light some shortcomings Kim and Ron had to face up to...Good to have discussed it all on their return to the game.

Now that event is in the books, a big game is coming up and Kim helps a competitor see a different aspect of cheering for your team...

CB73
David Falkayn chapter 7 . 3/1/2023
Welp, the cheerleaders win by a...rim shot...courtesy of Bonnie's behind. Why do I get the feeling that Manni is going to be grounded until after graduation? Great part and-I'm hoppy I'm here to read it.
jollyjackclewline chapter 6 . 1/12/2022
I just binge-read all your stories, and oh! I love them all! Your writing style is awesome, and I can't wait to see
the end of this fic!
Bobtrumpet chapter 6 . 1/4/2022
Oh, that's cold. And possibly stupid. To open up a can of whoop-ass on yourself ...
Jimmy1201 chapter 6 . 12/31/2021
That was a pretty dastardly move on Manni's part. A pretty effective idea, though, I'd expect that Dr. D could use the same technique to at least seriously delay her from interfering with his plots.

Thanks for the update, your stories are the closest to the show of any of the authors I can think of.
gerbilHunter chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
Manni is gonna swing for this. And it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Great to see Kim getting to be the star, and I hope the others can maintain while she and Ron are decoyed.

Excellent chapter. I've enjoyed the entire story to this point, and expect to like the next chapter just as much.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
isn't it more dangerous and more injuries
MrDrP chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
Nice to see Kim didn't go all "Coach Possible" when playing soccer, or football.

That said, the game scenes were well done but I must say the real action involved Ms Pewlative. I can guess what her shenanigans might result in and Kim may well want to resort to her kung fu then ...

Looking forward to more!
Metal Dragoon chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
... hooo boy. Manni did *not* think that one through whatsoever. Her mother is going to be absolutely LIVID with her; and I expect the state inspectors aren't going to be too thrilled either. This is up there with filing a false police report. And that's not even getting into how the girl's *mother* is going to react to this. Manni may be looking at charges of child endangerment if the mother gets REALLY pissed off at how she basically used a child as a tool for a stupid bet.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 12/28/2021
I hope Manni eats so much crow over this...

But we shall see.

CB73
Happy New Year!
David Falkayn chapter 6 . 12/28/2021
Tense soccer...err...football...game, and a dirty trick by Manni. One problem about dirty tricks like that-they have a way of coming back and biting the person who pulled them. Great part and thanks!
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
Ooooo...a little bru-ha-ha goin' on between the MHS Cheerleaders and the Volleyball Team! This should be interesting!
David Falkayn chapter 5 . 5/29/2020
Team Sundstrum for the win! The series is now tied with the tie breaker being...dun...dun...dun...soccer! Let's hope Kim's learned something from her last experience on the soccer field. And Jess gets her reward in the end...as does her coach. Hope and Felix come to an accord as Felix meets Zita...endings and beginnings. Great episode...comedy...cleavage...wedges...sand traps...more cleavage. Who will get the massage jets, heated towel racks and make up mirror? Looking forward to finding out. Well done!