Reviews for The Camping trip: a farce in three acts
ArthurPholaboro chapter 3 . 9/21/2020
This was SO good. The best fanfic I ever read, bar none, hands down
Silver Shadow360 chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
This was an extremely impressive work. Thrilling as hell, loved your characterization, although things went a bit hectic in the third act; there is no way they went through all of that and never spoke of it in the anime, but considering the themes of the story I don't think spawning a Tem Lives Because He Suffered Enough Here AU would've been done well. I love how you the helicopter was handled, foreshadowed early on, Louis still had to fight for it, it came in just in time to prevent tragedy, and it still caused some problems on its own. I liked that detail of Bill being cowed by Louis's flare gun; looks like he didn't learn his lesson by the time *that* happens in the manga.

The Tarot cards and the way you got the anime thing where they show faces was really cool, that was one of my favorite parts of the anime adaptation!
FoxtrotSierra chapter 3 . 7/7/2020
Honestly one of the best fics i've ever read.
hunterX95 chapter 3 . 7/4/2020
Love this fic. I think it's criminally underrated how little attention it gets.
FireKitsune1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2020
So far this fic has been a...roller coaster of emotions for me. It had me laughing my ass off in some parts during the more lighthearted scenes then had me close to tears when the situation became the most dire. Overall a great fanfiction.
McQuade chapter 2 . 5/21/2020
I kinda hope that somehow a solution presents itself soon. I dont want to see Tem die, he already died in the non AU. I think there are still solutions that can be though of. Like, cut the bad limb, and stop the infection from spreading. And if every Herbivore just lets them take a bite then no one should die.
Jackfox6 chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
really good work on the story I can't wait for the next part but the hole set up to it was awsome.