Reviews for Chasing Light
rarrarshark chapter 26 . 2/23
Thank you for the story! It has been great so far!
minemitts chapter 26 . 2/17
Might wanna add a spoiler warning if you talk about the new volume, some people (like me) might be waiting for the entire volume to come out before watching it
minemitts chapter 20 . 2/17
I know this isn't a big thing in the larger picture of a story but casting steel for a sword would make it extremely brittle and break upon use because the metal is too hard and not allowed to bend.

You could be having Yun use this method to show that he isn't experienced with sword-smithing, which would make sense, but it's still just a bit of a bother in the back of my mind.
selfishgecko chapter 22 . 2/17
I think you made a mistake in this chapter I think you meant that a Faunus and a human would end up with a Faunus or the Faunus’ genes aren’t dominant
King Gai chapter 26 . 2/16
Actually the hound host is not Adam. It just some random guy probaly one of the many missing hunters that been mentioned in volume 5
Honestly the logs and memory in beginning of chapter always confuse me and just seem unneeded to me. Still good tho
WhaMrSlaMr chapter 25 . 1/30
Very good chapter, I just LOVED the Puns yang made and definitely didnt fall off my chair from the pure Cringe... Ahem, I mean they are Hilarious... anyways, good chapter.

When da next one?
Fan chapter 25 . 1/30
So is the main character blind or not? Cause in this chapter Yun says he can see stuff. Or is it just Xin that's blind?
Zolkien chapter 25 . 1/30
More Ren backstory is awesome I can see the Oc and Ren being good friends!
Face Yourself chapter 12 . 1/20
About the first person segments... please stop. Switching perspective is jarring and hard to read, and third person is always the better choice in almost any story.
RoachVit chapter 4 . 1/19
Hey Erebus, have you ever read Romance of Dragons and Snakes? Not to be fooled by the name, the novel was more of standard wuxia with training montage and things. it's cool wuxia with detailed explanation of how martial arts and chi in there works. I think it can suit your fic in the later chapter. Martial arts and chi can affect the body by the type of it. Soft/inner martial art like Tai Chi strengthen the inner or organ then muscle, but Hard/outer one like Karate strengthen the muscle then the organ. The stage of each martial artist is also kinda make sense(I think?) as it's only consisted of three stages. Normal strong folks, kinda wtf strong folks, borderline supernatural folks. But the charm is located on how techniques works and how the chi works
WhaMrSlaMr chapter 24 . 1/18
Mate... Pose more, or I will find you... and I WILL kill you
Mash-Potatoes1 chapter 2 . 1/2
Yup you are getting a follow from me
Mash-Potatoes1 chapter 1 . 1/2
Never found a RWBY fic with this premise, thanks for making one
Gabe2000 chapter 23 . 12/31/2020
I still love how he still has no real idea about semblances aura or dust and only the bare minimum about faunus and how nobody has figured that out yet or bothered explaining it to him.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »