Reviews for Child of Mine - part 2
The character of Harry Potter is an adult. Read Rowling.
Little Harry is the ABSOLUTE sweetest and y’all write him and softie Snape with the best consistency! Loved this one, as always! Thanks for updating!
wandamarie chapter 5 . 7/5
thanks
Jen chapter 5 . 7/5
I look forward too these updates every couple weeks and I am never disappointed! A chance to escape the world for a while! Love this story and world you have created in and can’t wait for the next update:)
wx4rmk chapter 5 . 7/5
I do enjoy the little Harry stories! He's just so adorable. It would be so hard for me to ever be upset with him! I'm glad Snape went easy on him as this was obviously the first time that this happened and he was so upset. Snape is always so patient in making sure Harry understands what he did wrong and why it was wrong, and this was no exception.
asiya halima kone chapter 5 . 7/5
Please update soon
roon0 chapter 5 . 7/5
How sweet. :D Keep safe.
Fan chapter 5 . 7/5
I love little Harry! Thanks for this chaptdr. How easy it is for children to make the wrong choices when upset and worried. Shape was so understaning.
BlueRowley chapter 5 . 7/4
Beautiful chapter! So sweet. Thanks for updating!
harrypotterrrr chapter 5 . 7/4
Sweet, baby Harry is adorable! I love him! Thanks for the update! It would be funny to see one where Harry gets caught drinking. Again, thank you for the update, I appreciate it more than you know :)
fanclaire chapter 5 . 7/4
oh, what a surprise! thank you for this new chapter!
It's nice to read a young Harry! It's been a long time! Snape is severe but fair. Forgetting a duty is not very serious, but cheating! ... Snape could have been much harder than a few hits on his butt. Thank you!
Sunset74 chapter 5 . 7/4
Aw, i love your little Harry chapters, but I guess I love preteen, teen and older Harry ones too, so basically love them all! This was a sweet interlude though after the emotional turmoil!
Hinata7 chapter 5 . 7/4
Awwww! First time cheating with homework! As always *patiently awaiting the next*
mandancie chapter 5 . 7/4
This was really cute. :)
Chrissysmiles chapter 5 . 7/4
I wonder why a teacher would not understand the reasoning of a first-grader? Did the teacher not try to get to the root of something like this since it is clear Harry is always prepared for school?

Snape understood and took the time for Harry to reason out something that made sense to him even though it was flawed logic.

:-)