Reviews for Child of Mine - part 2
wx4rmk chapter 19 . 5/11
This was a cute chapter! I can only imagine how comforting it is to Harry to know that he's stuck with Snape and Snape with him after having such an awful start. Oh... I had to look up what a treacle tart was - I've heard it mentioned in canon before but never actually bothered to look it up. It looks absolutely amazing and yummy. I can understand now why Harry enjoys them so much!
p0ttergirly chapter 19 . 5/10
Cute little chapter! I love seeing little Harry learn how much he is cared for. It makes my heart happy. I’m glad he has a safe home (normally) far away from the Dursley’s. Thanks for the update, I appreciate it so much!
aqp.gerencia chapter 19 . 5/9
Guau no me canso de leer tus historias, felicidades
I love the sweet moments you guys write for these two! So good.
fanclaire chapter 19 . 5/8
Well i did two years i dont know how i did my copy paste and google to bundle the two comments to the stories. One sentence doesn't match ... Lol Since it's in English, I haven't seen it.
Sorry.

So Harry's reaction to seeing his uncle and aunt is understandable to the little boy, the man will never let go!
Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next chapter!
Harry is safe with his knee Dad. Sweet
littleone4524 chapter 19 . 5/8
awwww snape is such a good dad
wandamarie chapter 19 . 5/8
Great job thank you
Hinata7 chapter 19 . 5/8
Awwwwww! Some much needed fluff for this!
ponq chapter 19 . 5/8
aww glad Snape was such an understanding parent and didn't punish Harry. It will take a long time until Harry finally realizes that Snape will not let him go.
BlueRowley chapter 19 . 5/7
Aww, poor Harry. I’m glad Severus was understanding of Harry taking off during their trip and didn’t punish him too much. Thanks for a lovely update of an impactful moment between these two.
Sunset74 chapter 19 . 5/7
Such a sweet chapter! Not the first or last time Snape will have to reassure him, but love that he is willing to keep doing it! Very impressed with Snape’s willpower to not punch Vernon in the face when he saw him, lol!
Aww poor Harry don’t worry Snape is never giving you back to them
fantasystar78 chapter 19 . 5/7
Poor Harry! The Dursleys really traumatized him. I’m glad Snape was so understanding. This was a very sweet chapter.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 18 . 4/15
Well Remus is not worried about how Severus will punish Harry.