Reviews for Old Enemies, New Friends
kittycat chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Hey don't stop!

it really is a great story, hell yes theres interest in it! ;) (blushing from strange uncontrollable outburst, LOL)

well its like 2am here so

gotta bounce

Laura C chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
You have a good idea and a fine start to your story. Please continue. It's interesting to read about Buffy and Angel dealing with a world that's so like, and yet unlike, their own world.

Thanks. Laura C
Sharon chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
It's going to be an awful sad ending for those in wishverse when Buffy and Angel leave. Especially Giles when he sees what a great Slayer he should of had.

Look forward to reading how they all learn to fight together. Keep it going.
VP chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
I liked it. Add more soon:)
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Well, I don't recall seeing this story before now and I'm sorry to have missed it. But it's a welcome return to the Buffy of old who know how to work well with others rather than relying blindly on a souled vampire to get her through her nights.
ivygort chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
This is a geat beginning. This is an old idea, sending Buffy to the Wishverse, but the way you write it had me hanging on every word.

I cannot express what a good writer you are if this is an example of your work.

As far as the question of finishing this story? I would have to give a big fat YES! Please do. I'm going to bookmark your profile so I can catch updates.

Thank you for sharing your hard work and time.

(If you want a more critical review contact me via email.)
Inara chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Yes, it would be nice to read more of your story so please continue
lotusblossom chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
O! This is nice. Can't wait until buffy and angel meet the master. Don't stop now!
Berry chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Good story. I adore wishverse fics and I don't remember any where Buffy/Angel made it to the wish reality. Good originality, please keep writing.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2