Reviews for Before I Wake To Find You Gone
Mariejol chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Rufus and Tifa died, so sad!
Hannah chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Please make a sequel. I really liked it. I just wish Lucrecia didn't die. I usually don't like books with sad/bad endings, and one time someone made a story and I loved it, but then they killed Vincent at the end, and I got so pissed off that I sent her the worst message I've ever sent anybody in the history of forever. But please, make a sequel and send the URL to me over e-mail; that would be wonderful. My e-mail is Thank you again. VincentLucrecia forever!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I know its been a long time since you wrote this and put it up for others to read but i stumbled upon it a few days ago and i think it is a great story and you mentioned something about a sequel. A sequel would be great!
zoey chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
feh! sorry, i've lost interest, it seems that the plot is way too obvious now. as soon as I read that the boy's name was "Sephiroth" I knew pretty much what was going to happen. Just curious...why would they name him Sephiroth?
Luminatra chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
Wahh...Make a serquel...This fanfic is going to bug me forever because it just dosnt look finished to me.
Kaze Yurei chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
ah? uncharacteristic ending? I've read all your ff7 ones, and this has to be the most different, I love rufus and tifa so I'm kinda sad they were killed, (ok i'm mortified actually! :P)

is this a Samara/Seph fic? wow, totally different, i'd give it points for heaps originality :) though I'm totally upset with the end of Rufus and Tifa, wah! :) other wise, it was very enjoyable
Shinra Bleeding Beauty chapter 8 . 6/14/2003
SEQUEL! o
Black Widow chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
I was informed by Auron-5 that this fic is really good... so I took time to read it. He's telling the truth! D

Keep up the good work, girls!

I'm off to chapter 8 now... my hand just couldn't take it anymore, it has to type something so I reviewed this chapter na lang... but anyway, it's really really good! in Rufus's words nga: "Pahfehct"... *winks*
Misao Shinomori chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
Quistis-sama! Kawaii! Cool fic! I loved it! But what's with Samara? ;_; her parents are already dead? Poor girl... will Cloud and Aerith adopt her? ;_; Does cloud and aerith have a son? heehee! I think Samara and Sephiroth would be cool together... how about a sequel about them? though I know how much you despise writing with OCs paired up with a real character from an anime or game... but anyhoo... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF AOSHI-SAMA! :_: Sequel naman diyan, oh? ;_; Onegai? ;_; *mwahugz*

Poor Lucrecia-sama... *sniff*. I pity Vincent Valentine-sama too... he really loves her very much... as I've noticed nga sa game when I played it... heeheeheeheeheehee! Hai... sequel, ha? ;-D *ang kulit eh*... heeheehee! Jumps up and down.
Misao Shinomori chapter 8 . 6/2/2003

GothicAmen chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
lol nice story i really like how you added samara to it so cleaning and also how it reminds me of how much it colides with the game. altho i was a lil bit suprised to see aerith back. hehe we shall call him mini-sephy!
Vinchaos chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
Whoa! creepy ending. ; Id like a sequel. There can never be too many Vincent fanfics in the world.
Arcander chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
wow, that's really good! can't wait for your next update! i love the way she's dealing with her parents death, samara that is, and they did die, right? well, w/e it's REALLY good!
Sasara chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
Ah man, PLEASE dont leave it hanging there. I mean please please please with sugar on top?

I always enjoyed reading your stories specially since they tend to either be about Rufus/Tifa or at least have that couple in it.

To the others that have flamed you, they gotta realize you have to bring Rufus back in some fashion or there would be no post meteor fics for crying out loud. Its called fan fiction for a reason

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK! Dont let it end with that? *SOB*
SaDaKo chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
oh... Samara & Sephiroth, eh? *smiles evilly at General Quistis* hmm... oh nothing...

I could imagine the little Sephiroth... he's cute! Ohoho! Anyway, good work, girls!

To Zhakeena, I know that Quistis is your cousin... bantayan mo't baka pumatay na ng Sephiroth yan! eheheh! Teeceecee i cee!