Reviews for Unravel
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very chilling
Veja24 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I really adored your story. I was captivated while I read about mind-torture; it was so original. Hisoka having an ability to sense the emotions of others really backfired on him, huh? I felt so sorry for poor thing, he must have went thorough true hell while Muraki raped him :-( Awesome fic! :D
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Damn this is totally good. See, I luv MurakiHisoka Fanfics, and their aren't that much of them So ARIGATOU GAZAIMASU FOR POSTING!
Jynx101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wah loved your story :) I have a sick twisted sense of humor so naturally your story was awesome! And you know what? I have bad dreams about houses too. I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight T.T
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow that was good, I'm a little new to this fandom (only on 4th book) but i know good writing and know what i like when i see it, so yeah..this was cool! Especially liked how you ended it and clearly described the problem of Hisoka's empathy in this.
QG chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
You are officially the reason I've started dabbling in fics rated R (or M, as the case is now). You and your chillingly lovely writing. I hope you're still proud of this story, even though you wrote it about two years ago, because it is a fabulous piece of writing. The manipulation of Hisoka's body by Muraki using positive feedback loops is something only Muraki could have thought of (or, well, someone who's studied anatomy and physiology). It can only serve to break Hisoka further by using his own body against him. As you said in your comment at the bottom, you couldn't have Muraki simply rape Hisoka - I think his torment becomes so much more damaging by forcing Hisoka's own body to betray him. This is expertly executed.
Muraki Slavegirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
That was terrifyingly erotic.O_O Wow! I never though I could be moved by the pairing fic. Always thought it to be very shotakon in nature.
PallidPainter chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Oh way.. That ws a great story I loved the detail you put in to it Well later
Eilonnwy chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Great story! I loved it! It was wonderfully written and very sexy! He!

I've been looking so hard for a good MurakixHisoka fic! They are so hard to find.

;-; But I was very happy when I found yours.

Thank you so much for writing this fic of my favorite pairing. I enjoyed it so much!
Anomay chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
This is absolutely sadist, but it's in character and well-written. O_o

It's also very Muraki to do such things to Hisoka ...
sh547 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
very creppy...well done though. Interesting sequence of events...the beginning was a bit chappy - next time you try for one of those why not just have one POV until they are "together" in the literary sense...it was just a tad bouncy before that..but then it evened out well - good ending btw...yay for muraki-sadism -_-
Breze chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
And with this, I find I'm a closet MuxHis fan... O_o Too bad there aren't more MuxHis centred fics around...

Lovely writing, as usual. I do love the short snippets of Muraki coming through rather than a straight recount.

...I'm not making sense, am I? ;
Vulpick chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Wah, poor Hisoka-chan! But, once you get past all the 'Soka-torture, I really liked the writing style. It was very well developed and the descriptions were really good .
WolfPilot06 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
o.o;; *drools*

MurakixHisoka...Yes, RubyD inspires very good things. Very good things, indeed...

This was absolutely fabulous. FABULOUS, I tell you! The darkness...the slowness of the piece, the lingering malevolence and agony throughout the piece as experienced by Hisoka is absolutely *wonderfully* written. This is angst without unnecessary physical torture-if you know what I mean. Angst of the highest form- mental torture and emotional manipulation. *Excellent*. I applaud you. *applauds*

**Wolf**
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
This fic was pure evil, but I mean that in a good way. _~ Your nick truly is appropriate. Please keep up the great work!