Reviews for That Kind of Love
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I LOVE YOU! Thank you for this beautiful fic! My brother and I were just talking about why Donna could accept an engagement ring and not the evil promise ring! You answered it! And i love that line: There's nothing that says you can't have it all,not if it's that important to you, not if it's what you really want. They do have that kind of love. They make the show,Eric Forman and Donna Pinciotti. They have something no other couple has. The will to stay together, no matter how stupid they may be!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
That was great! So so beautiful...I loved it! I absolutely loved it. A great E/D story...
meshuggener007 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Wow, you did a really great job in analyzing the breakup from Donna's point of view. I don't think Kelso's display of maturity was farfetched, I could see him doing that if he knew a friend was in need. Great writing and great story!
Bozcorelli chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Aw.. I love the Kelso/Donna friendship. Good Job
RubyMoon9 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow! I just found this story. How could I have missed this? It's awesome. Unique. Loved it!
AngelChase chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Anni! This is a terrific story! Your Kelso characterization is delicious and I completely loved the D/E references. Simply wonderful. You are brilliant at everything, aren't ya? :)
tanner chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I really liked Kelso in this one. It makes Donnas transition from The Promise Ring to Going to California make sense, and stays true to the characters.
Cassandra Mulder chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
That was absolutely fabulous! You don't find many E/D stories out there, and I loved your explanation of how Donna came to her decision, and that Eric was what she really wanted. It was so sweet, and well written. I don't think Smart!Kelso was OOC at all. He can be kinda helpful when he's not being a doofus. lol
Libertyne chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Kikiduck basically said everything I wanted to say. Dude, this story was just awesome. I'm usually not one for Eric and Donna, but somehow you blended all of these elements to make it interesting and so much more. I particularly loved Kelso because it IS Kelso. It's the Kelso that is very rarely seen. There's a lot of anti-Kelso right now, but I still see a very loyal Kelso. There's also SO much room for development and growth. The contrasts between Jackie and Kelso and Eric and Donna was wonderfully done. You've gone on to show that Kelso does love Jackie, maybe not in the way she needs to be loved and you did it in a "Kelso way." Thank you for doing justice to the characters. You weren't off in any way and your descriptions were just beautiful, brilliant... I can go on and on.

Ahem. Babbling now.

Beautiful story. A new favorite and you need to write more soon!
Katies17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I really like the way that you wrote Donna in this story. Everything that you said about her feelings for Eric were so realistic. hopefully you will continue you this story with some interaction between Donna and Eric. It would be great if the two of them talked about all of the feelings she had in this story. Anyway, great job on this story.
Dana chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Beautiful work! You said what I was thinking the whole time and I wish the writers had put it the way you did. I mean it would have explained more about Donna's feelings and why she needed Eric back.

"That kind of love was worth it" is the best line!

So true and BRAVO on the story!

Dana
JackieHyde chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Awesome story, if only the show could give Kelso as much character growth. I really liked how you explained Donna's change of heart. Hope you write more very soon(hopefully a J/H, I know there's already tons but I'm sure yours would be awesome).
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
aw that was just so sweet! great job!
twiniitowers chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I love how you wrote Donna. Very good. I hope

you update soon.

Carol
ashleigh chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
wow, that was amazing! youre an amazing writer. i love e/d and youre stroy is just so hopeful and sweet. great work. amazing use of images. i felt as if i was there. please keep it up and continue the story.