Reviews for After the Applause Dies Down
quicksilverfan chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
FINISH THIS STORY ITS GOOD!
Blinkme chapter 12 . 6/23/2006
A shame you've decided not to update. I just thought I'd say that this fic is exeptionally brilliant. I mean it. :D You've got a lot of talent!
CheekyHolmes chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
*pouts* A very long while consists of over two years? Not fair! I want another chapter! I wanna know what's actually bothering PiePie! Wah! *temper tantrum* Can you please update this fic? PLEASE? *sniffle sniffle*
HarahettaMonkeyKing chapter 12 . 7/27/2005
hiya! i wanna say that ur an amazing author and its a shame that u stopped writing this coz its...so cool_..jopefully, ur 'life shit' is over now nd u'

ll be able to continue the story? i mean, its been two years, rite? please reply to me via email whether ur gonna continue this so that i dont keep my hopes up too long! byebye_
Bowman chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Definatly Todd/Kurt I love that pairing
DrapedInBlack chapter 12 . 5/18/2004
hey...love it so far. cant wait until you come back. i know how 'shit' can be...o trust me. anyway, love it, come back soon. best of luck with life. byes now!
Suraka-chan
DemonRogue chapter 12 . 12/28/2003
when you can do more i cant wait to read
scarlet sapph chapter 12 . 12/2/2003
Wow..that is really awesome..I wish you had insperation..its a really good story. I WANT SO BADLY TO HEAR MORE! Todd/Kurt..yummy! Lol
ereinhart chapter 12 . 11/28/2003
You can't just stop there. I have to say that even after reading it, I can't think of any ways the story could go. No ideas here. You could just put a lot of angsty stuff in there, most people like angst, but there haven't been any mutant related events either. Well, good luck.
DemonRogue chapter 12 . 11/26/2003
its fucking great so far and i cant wait for more
Rowena Ridgemont chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
that does it.

this is the third time this day i have read a story about pietro trying to hang himself! *sighs*...

anyway, good story, still reading thru it. nice.

kisses.

loves.

hugs.

-ilfirinherofvalar-
Nickie chapter 12 . 10/18/2003
Hey, absolutly fab story, i really love it ...so far. Please keep writing i love Lance and Pietro fics and this one is just so so so good. dont take too long a break k. thanx. awh poor Pietro, whats gona happen to him?

*Nickie*

PS...i love Pietro
Chiru chapter 12 . 10/2/2003
*hugs Wolfie* So sorry you're feeling shitty... I know what it's like, believe me. Hope it gets better, but I ain't gonna tell you it is, cause... Yeah. I don't know what it is and it would be empty. Just know my heart goes out to you.

No rush for inspiration, when it hits, it hits, y'know? I'm having an inspiration downswing... School sucks it out of you. *desperately, desperately needs a vacation*. I have the feeling you do too.

*hugs*
CrimsonObsession chapter 12 . 9/23/2003
Very nice. I'm not one for attempted suicide fics, usually, but this one is much better than most, and the hints of Todd/Kurt are most definitely enough to keep me happy (cough*joinourTodd/KurtLJcommunity*cough* /community/toddkurtslash/ *cough). Please hurry and update this as soon as you can, it's so hard to find good Todd/Kurt that us fans get rather desperate.
Idgiebay chapter 12 . 9/22/2003
Dude, I just randomly happened along this story and.. wow.. am I ever glad I started reading it. You're such a talented writer! All the emotions, all the situations-they seem so.. REAL. I can't explain it. Just know that I'm utterly in love with this fic (being a huge Brotherhood fan and even more of a Kurt/Todd fan *sque*) and I hope you don't plan on taking TOO long of a break. _ And if you do, well, I understand. *sighs heavily as she eyes her unfinished fics* Erm, anyway... gah. Write more as soon as you can, and I hope things get better for you.