Reviews for The Lady of the Woods
April4 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I absolutely love all of your works. . .:D I really like the 'Take not what is not yours to take.'

Although short, this ficlet has much meaning, and not many people can add what you have in one small chapter.

Continue writing, and I'll keep on reading

April
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
cool, I liked it. I'm adding you to My Favorite Author lists. I like you stories a lot.
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
i liked it. it was contemplative and to the point. kind of foreshadow-y to what happens in ROTK.
Firefalle chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Your "lady of the wood" is quite an insightful soul. She saw right into the hearts of our three heroes. Their strengths and weaknesses, their true inner selves.

Thank you for this treat, well written.
Emerald Griffin chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Very, Very nice. Funny, we seem to be somewhat on the same wavelength. Either that, or Fanghorn really needed a Lady to fill it. Would you maybe take the time to read my story?

As I said before, nice peice of writing. Short and sweet - so many of these tend to drag on long past their time. Good work!
Chanra chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
A very nice, tidy story. Please continue.
Lefty chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Short, but sweet. I really liked this story. I enjoyed your insights to Aragorn's, Gimli's, and Legolas' characters. I thought you described them all really well. I especially liked the end where Legolas thanks the "lady of the woods" and how she calmed the trees to make their passage easier. Very nicely written.
Demensha chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
its cool but thats not it is it?

more please!