Reviews for The Games We Play
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
It's interesting...
BrownieMelody chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Very creative-got to read more!
allthecolorsoftherainbow chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I just realized that I have never reviewed this story! This was the first good fanfic that I ever read on this site, and it remains as one of my favorites. This is the only story that I have ever read that is a crossover with more than slightly ooc characters that managed to do it without making it seem ridicolouse/stupid. The plot never gets boring, the people seem realistic, there is good character development, and your story has good spelling/grammer(I am very picky with both). You are a superb writer. Towords the end, it got a bit confusing, and at the end I wasn't exactly sure what had happened. You ended with a cliffie. A! How could you have done that to me? Now I will never know what happened. I also think that you could have gotten more into The whole thing with Lily, as that was never fully resolved. I never get tired of reading your fic. Keep writing!

an adoring fan :)
Bex chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
Caught between dark lords - what's a Snape twin to do? . Geeze, really enjoying this very original x-over! )
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
I have to say that I am extremely confused here.
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 13 . 7/17/2003
good. Still reading I will finish this later.
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
Still here. Goods writing. How can you have gotten so few reviews? How could you have had so few people read this?
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 10 . 7/17/2003
This chapter doesn't seem to flow very well. About the time they leave whn people like Fawkes and Dumbldore are watching you have a whole bunch of different settings bundled up and it is hard to differentiate. A bit too foggy.
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 8 . 7/8/2003
A small thing that I noticed throughout this story is a gramatical error you might want to remember: When you use the word 'to' to mean also you type it as 'too'. Maybe you already know that but the more you stick to little rules like that the better work ethics you show. Me, I need to work on my spelling and revise things before I post them but I like to post as quickly as possible so I end up going back and revising later on. Another thing to remember, I dont know if you use it or not but I never really did for a long time was the use of the word 'an'. You use it instead of 'a' when the first letter of the next word is a vowel. I just thought that they might be useful facts for better writing.

See? My brain is less fogged! I am feeling better.
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 7 . 7/8/2003
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
Good. Haven't got too much to say b/c I am sick and cannot think properly inorder to do so. I can barely type... Later then... Off to read more.
Enjoying Insanity chapter 2 . 7/6/2003 stuff. Kinda surprised me when you made James and Co. older than Snape, but hey, whatever works for you works for me! You got a great fic going. And now I'm off to read/review other chapters!

The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
I like how you portrayed the Slytherins. I had never looked at them as friends to any one. Lucius and Narcissa are both differentiated well. I also like the bonds between the twins. They are not just physical bonds like the mental connection. There is a deep closness to eachother that is essential to your story. Excellent job.

I think that an error needs to be pointed out. If the twins are now fifth year The Gryffindors would be eighth. I think that you should change them to be at least second years in the beginning. That would keep the experience feeling in and wouldnt rough up the potions superiority too much because they are still too advanced for their class.
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
Ahh... You still have me here. I like this. I really do. Too bad that the fifth book came out after you wrote this. So many things were written in the order of the phoenix that are different from what you have written. Oh well I still like this the way it is.
The Evil Queen of Nowhere chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
You've got me hooked on this already. An excelent start to a story! Really. I have to read this. It has a very very excellent way about it. Your methods and speech make it great. I love how you introduced the twins. With dark. There is depth to this. Real depth. The mysteries between the twins and their personalities are making me feel very warm torwards this story. Wow. I cannot believe you have only two reviews for this. I am going tok prod other people into reading it.

There are some dscrepencies like the ages and such but they dont really seem to matter at all. Honestly the story more than makes up for it. I can see there being descrepencies if the story is good. Well I am definitely going to read the rest of this. I am glad I looked into your stuff. -Teq