Reviews for The Lies We Live
ShanniC chapter 15 . 6/29/2003
WOW! I have just read The Games we play, and now this. I read it back to back! It was so good, and it only took like two hours! GREAT JOB! WHY WON'T YOU CONTINUE? Sorry for yelling but I want to see Voldemort get his ass kicked! I'm glad Draco killed Lucius, and not suprised about Harry's being blinded. I hope you continue with this. PLEASE! I love Septina.. I'll admit at first, I was skeptical.. I didn't want to read this, but it was so good.. AND it's long, and I lo9ve sequels and trilogies. I have to say the twins are my favorite characters. I was hoping for some Septina/Sirius stuff, but you didn't write any. I am glad to have Septina back, but you can't end it there! PLEASE... I mean they deserve justice. Especially Septina! She's blind for heaven's sake. I wish her vision could be restored. (winks at Noelerin) I have to say this is a really, really well written fic. It's definitely taught me not to judge a book by its cover. I just hope.. (begs Noelerin) to continue this fic. You have done a TREMENDOUS job, and you should be very proud of yourself. Okay, this review is over. Although, I'm kinda scared to make this a favorite for fear of you never writing the trilogy.

P.S. Voldemort deserves to DIE!

Stormraven chapter 14 . 5/25/2003
OMG! Brilliant series, love the characterizations and riveting plot development. Can't wait to see what else you have stored for us in this series.
LM chapter 14 . 5/25/2003
Very nice. I do hope there's a sequel being cooked up somewhere?
samson chapter 14 . 5/25/2003
eep i do you write more soon! brilliant.