Reviews for Gamer of Blades
Rake1810 chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Fun chapter. Can’t wait for the next update
archerofblades chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Honestly I only open this and read it out of habit. It stopped being entertaining a very long time ago. Feels like every chapter is “these are the swords and skills I leveled up, not that any of them matter because I’m obviously not going to use 99% of it.”
GreedElff chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Thanks for the chapter. Great stuff! I am looking forward to more of your Genius.
NarutoUchiha242567 chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Can you please space out and clear up the stat sheet a little bit it is beginning to look a little crowded. If you need help I’m willing to offer.
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Great chapter. So now Kichi has finally returns to HOTD and reunited with the other characters and brings along Rias, Bellatrix and Fleur back with him. I know everyone was shocked to find out that the real Rias, Fleur and Bellatrix right in front of them.

And, now Black Widow has returned from her sacrifice in the Avengers Endgame movie and returned to have a second chance at life with Kichi. And, now Kichi has allowed her to be able to have children. This should be interesting. Wonder who else they will meet next.
shypunk chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
i am happy that you are back and thank you for the chapter and for writing
fictionelement777 chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Finally taking it to Wesker next chapter, yes?
Acetroyz chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Niceeeeeee Chapter!
alyousifahmed4 chapter 1 . 11/21/2022
Mr author I also forgot to mention world's like
Naruto
Bleach
Soul eater
Fire force
plums chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
the only thing that seems odd is that he went alone to Dumbledore's office and told no one of the Legilimency and Compulsion attempts... especially his father (Sirius). If they can't get to Kichi on his own, Dumbles would definitely try other means.

First chapter i think ever that wasn't heavily training based / grinding abilities he'll never actually use. Really enjoyed that.
Tribernator chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Heh, this could be interesting. I cant wait to see what sort of issues they have to deal with here as Kichis Expanded Angels move on to wiping out bioterrorist organizations. :p
Jack906 chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
So now they have to deal with Wesker.
alyousifahmed4 chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Mr author if you want world you want send mc to how about this
Highschool DXD of course my first rule of suggestions for work must involved waifus and power up
Type moon
Demon slayer
Honkai impact
Genshin impact
danmachi
Parcy Jackson
Campione specially this ones again waifus and power up
fairy tail
The Viking Stranger chapter 23 . 11/21/2022
Nice. not as action packed as I wished but it ties it all together in a pretty bow.
flashbak35a chapter 22 . 11/20/2022