Reviews for Gamer of Blades
alphaprince0 chapter 2 . 5/27/2020
can you have him get the True Excalibur from Highschool DxD and make it his primary sword alongside Kanshou and Bakuya? please pm me your response
Chad Putin Mckokiner chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
Nooooo!

No explanations!
Too soon, Kiritimati-san!
Anime PJ chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
Revealing his powers to someone already? That's a bold move, though I suppose it may help to build trust early on since he's being honest with her. I do enjoy how OP Gamer OCs become so quickly due to the way their development works. I am really liking this so far. Keep it up.
Everpeach chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
I like this but I don't like the vast swaths that are just taken up by random descriptions for weapons that he's probably not even going to use that much... it feels like almost half the chapter is just scrolling past that before we get to any of the good parts. Plus I feel like the gacha has to have some negatives applied to it, right now it doesn't really feel like a gamble because he will always get something good out of it. If you look at a story like "The Electric Gamer" which also has a gacha system the protag while still getting some kickass loot out of it also has to deal with shit pulls like a pet rock or an outdated Commodore controller.
Hit1903 chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
There is actually less than 10k words of actual plot story even with all the gamer powers.
Kragh chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
Thanks for the chapter
GetRektNuub chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
The whole chapter was I did this, I did that. No showing what he did or how he did it.
He's like "I went into the Slime ID and leveled up a bunch and got Gacha" Nothing about how slimes fight or anything.
There's so much more I can say but it's not really worth spending time typing about it,as I realize it's a power fantasy.
Good luck. I'll pass on this.
Flygar chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
Your plans sound great. I'm hyped for what you think up next!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
I like this
humn chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
That was all pretty skim-worthy. It would be a lot more engaging if you were to focus on the characters before all the powers and game system. This comes across as a powerwank.
Kragh chapter 2 . 5/21/2020
Thanks for the chapter. It's interesting, though I must say the game takes too much space in the story. Love the fact that you post long chapters.
Keep up the good work ;P
belamy20 chapter 2 . 5/21/2020
too many description... plz focus story...
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
So now Kirito has met Shizuka, Rika, and Saeko, and has seen Rei Miyamoto with her boyfriend Hisashi, and it seems like Takeshi has disappeared. Wonder what is going on and how is Umbrella involved in this.

Well, he seems to have made a good first impression on Shizuka, Rika and Saeko, wonder what Hirito, Saya and Rei are going to be like.
M2R chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
niceee
M2R chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
summoned swords seemed like a watered down of trace bullets
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »