Reviews for Falling Hopes
JHpacigeno109 chapter 19 . 8/6/2020
This is another amazing chapter in your story! Writing mental breakdowns is fun. Im super excited for the next chapter and I'll happily be awaiting it! For now, keep up the amazing work, okay?
JHpacigeno109 chapter 15 . 5/25/2020
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! PAPYRUS NO! Flowey please don't hurt Papyrus! Keep up the amazing work! And now, time for me to return to my 'NO!-ing'. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
JHpacigeno109 chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
Grillby will help Sans somehow, I think. No, I hope. And Frisk seems to want to help Sans but can't. Oof, severe depression... that's going to be sad. And Papyrus knows, which I think might be good! I hope that after he gets over the initial shock of knowing his brother has severe depression, Papyrus might be able to help Sans get better! Keep up the amazing work!
JHpacigeno109 chapter 12 . 5/25/2020
Nononono. Papyrus, buddy, stay safe please. Chara is such a badass jerk yet still retaining some sort of 'nice' trait. No, not nice. More like some sort of 'caring' trait. I hope that Frisk stays with the promise because I don't want anyone to die and I'm scared of what Chara might do to them. Keep up the great work!
JHpacigeno109 chapter 11 . 5/25/2020
Papyrus is so freaking wholesome and awesome and great I can't get over that I love him so much. AAAaaa! Stop writing so darn well! It's too good! This is so freaking amazing! I love this story so much. And Papyrus. I love this story and Papyrus so much. Also, did I forget to mention that you wrote Papyrus into this perfectly? Also, Chara's sarcasm and passive-aggressiveness and non-passive-aggressiveness are really funny. It's up to you if you want to ship Frisk, but I think that Frisk and Papyrus would be the choice for this story. Chara and Frisk I don't think would work since Chara hates Frisk and doesn't forgive them yet. Anyways, keep up the great work (and keep up keeping Papyrus as the amazing cinnamon roll that he is)!
JHpacigeno109 chapter 10 . 5/25/2020
I don't know why, but I laughed a lot at the 'Don't know why, probably just my messed-up mind. "It is messed-up. Muuuuurdereeerr."' part. The humor in this is amazing. And you're writing the emotions really well! Keep up the great work!
JHpacigeno109 chapter 8 . 5/25/2020
Uh oh. UH OH. Sans, Flowey, the Riverman, Gaster, the Amalgamates, and Chara all remember the genocide. And Frisk doesn't. I'm worried for Frisk. You're doing such an amazing job writing this, I can't even express my love for this story. Keep up the amazing work!
JHpacigeno109 chapter 7 . 5/25/2020
Okay... hold on. Did Papyrus make another pun? Don't be so CHILL about this? Oh my god. I love this freaking story so much. Papyrus is flipping amazing. This is such a great story. Also, now I'm worried because someone (I'm going to assume Chara) is saying to Frisk that killing Papyrus would be easier. But I believe in Frisk and that they can do the right thing and kill him! Anyways, another freaking amazing chapter. Keep up the unbelievable work, okay?
JHpacigeno109 chapter 6 . 5/25/2020
The humor in this is amazing. I love this story. Also, Papyrus is as awesome and great as ever! Keep up the fantastic work!
JHpacigeno109 chapter 5 . 5/25/2020
Oooh, Frisk doesn't remember past RESETs but Sans does. I wonder how this will play out... Probably in a fantastic way. Keep up the great work!
JHpacigeno109 chapter 3 . 5/25/2020
This is a fantastic chapter! I don't think that I could write out the story of Undertale well. It seems so hard to accurately type out, but you're doing an amazing job at it! Keep up the great work!
Caramelzzz chapter 2 . 5/22/2020
Wait, does frisk have an integrity soul now? How did that happen?
JHpacigeno109 chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
I already really enjoy this story! I can't wait to watch it gain more chapters and become even better. You're writing very well! And there's no need to be sorry for not having longer chapters. Just as long as the chapter is long enough to get out what you want it to say, your chapter is good! Thank you for writing this! And keep up the great work, too!