Reviews for Happy Hour
Hinny17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2023
what a lovely little HBP missing moment series you had here. such sweet tender moment between Harry and Ginny.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
oh super love this except the last part cos I hate the ending of HBP
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
love it
CARO chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
LINDO Y TRISTE AL FINAL
hermioneslibrary chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
Loved it
danda jabur chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
i just read the three fics and they are beautiful! I always wish JK had written a few more stolen moments of happiness between Harry and Ginny, with the war and all the suffering and the deaths that were coming, they certainly could use those memories. And your fics felt really canon (ignoring the naughty parts, i guess), they just fit in a way that I can see them happening behind the curtains of what JK has given us.

The last part, about how that was the last day Ginny saw Harry happy made me so sad I cried. is funny how we never know something is happening for the last time until much later and how we wish we could go back and truly aprecciate that last time. We are in the middle of a pandemic across the world, so I guess we can relate. i wish i could go back to months ago when me and my best friend postponed a movie night for no good reason and now its postponed for an undetermined time as the world is turned upside down.

thank you for the fics, they really brigthen my day!
Tobi chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
Beautiful! I love how well this fits with canon. Although, I always feel like flirty, in-love Harry is OOC, but that's because JK didn't show that stuff on screen. I appreciate the sexiness, and the continues references to their past experiences that would inevitably come up. Makes the whole thing more 3D and could be part of the original story imo.

I don't have a FF account and have only recently started doing guest reviews - I'm usually on AO3 - so I don't know if or how I'll be able to check back to see if you respond. So if you do respond and I ignore you, that's why! I'm not trying to.
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
great job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Awwww so lovely
Godricshelm chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
So lovely—this was just bursting with happiness and light and love. Great job!