Reviews for Missing Her
Kamen Rider Omega chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
I may not be anywhere as big a fan of Vividred as you are mi hermano, but I can appreciate cute as much as anyone, and this is indeed quite cute.

Not much else to say here, just enjoyed this little enjoyable romp for what it was, a short but sweet story. Good job on that.
Rashaan Butler chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Ah, HimawariWakaba. It's nice to see these two get some much needed attention. And in what should be a joyous occasion too. Wakaba and Himawari truly love each other. Their little outing here proves that. Yet they both can't help but miss dear Rei-chan...sentiments shared by the other half of Team Vivid. The melancholy moment is made lighter by the fact that they will see her again, hopefully sooner than later.

Overall, a nice sad yet heartwarming scenario. One that does the couple at the center and YuriChan's signature style justice. Judging from the comment below, she definitely approves. Good job, Major. Mission accomplished.

Until next time, DA SAGA CONTINUES!

Peace out.
YuriChan220 chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Oh, my gosh! Thanks so much, Mikey! Never expected this, but oh, gosh! Reading it again was wonderful!

Himawari and Wakaba, the OTP of Vividred Operation~! Yeah this needed some attention, so it's good to post this one. Been a very long time.

This was so sweet and comforting, remembering Rei-chan and how they miss her. Wakaba's love for Himawari is stronger than ever~ I love it!

Thanks again, Mikey! Hope to see more~