Reviews for Her Dreams Became Nightmares
WindSongEnchantment chapter 28 . 7/18
Yay, Tauriel!
partygirl98 chapter 28 . 7/14
You're back! I missed this story! I do hope Kili is able to get better. Will Tauriel heal him or the town healer? Wait does that mean Baylee will get attacked by the dragon!? Ahhh then that means she's in danger. What will happen!? I bet Thorin will regret that decision.
Valli1312 chapter 28 . 7/13
Oh yes I knew it, Tauriel to the rescue!
Valli1312 chapter 27 . 7/9
Awww I cannot wait until they reach the mountain
Tom Bombadil100 chapter 1 . 6/17
I thought this would come up short but it's better than I thought it would be.
partygirl98 chapter 27 . 6/9
You're back! I'm so happy to see an update and I'm happy to wait as long as you need. This was a sweet update with many important parts. Please say this is going to be okay. You aren't going to kill Kili right? I'm excited to see this continue! Take all the time you need!
Lady-Finwe chapter 26 . 5/12
great chapter. I dont mind if the chapters are smaller as this story is way too good. Which ever makes it easier for you :)
partygirl98 chapter 26 . 5/12
You're back! Lovely update and hey I recognized Adela and the full tankered! Can I also say I really really really want to punch the Master in the face. He always was creepy. I do hope Bilbo gets better and nothing bad comes for Baylee. Especially if Thorin leaves her in Lake Town.
Lady-Finwe chapter 25 . 5/1
wow please update soon this is a fantastic story :)
WindSongEnchantment chapter 25 . 4/7
So darn CUTE!
"WHEN we get married."
"OUR bed."
You're making me squeal! Lol
partygirl98 chapter 25 . 4/7
Yay! Ohh I was sooo happy to see this update! All the feels in one place before things go south. I did not realize how long these chapters were but I would be fine with shorter ones if it means more updates!
Valli1312 chapter 24 . 3/21
Ahaha I loved how commanding Baylee was, can’t wait for her to bossy Thorin again in the future
elvinscarf chapter 24 . 3/21
Love it!
amethsyte chapter 24 . 3/10
Ouais ! Bon retour ! Quel plaisir de vous lire ! Hzte de lire Baylee grondant Thorin !
WindSongEnchantment chapter 24 . 3/9
Ha! Love it :D talk about a queen!