Reviews for The Origin of Mount Woe
VentureH chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I'm excited to find this story here on FFN: I read it over a decade ago on Icy Brian's page, and I always considered it to be the definitive work telling the history of Zeal. It's good to see that you've kept writing over the years; keep up the good work!
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I remember this fic. My God, has it really been seven, eight years since I first read this on IcyBrian's?
Nanaky chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wow, I actually read all of that! I didn't play Chrono Trigger recently, so I am a bit confused. But anyway, this is a really good work. Keep it up!
Shadow801 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
The exposition at the beginning of the story was very strong but once it started involving the weapons, it degenerated into a very jumbled mass of fighting which I found rather boring. I give this story a 7/10.
NeoKefka chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Well, I've been intended to write a review of this story for a good long while, but since I'm one of the ten laziest bastards on this plane of existence, I'm just now getting around to it. Anywho, all I can say Naki is great freakin' story. Some people complain about you mixing in elements of other games and such, but that's what helps this story work. Top notch work all around. Keep it cool ~NeoKefka
Thurminator chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
This has to be the best fanfic I have ever read, I originally read it at Icy Brian's page, but when I read it again, I was totally blown away.
AshtonAngelTrueme is lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/9/2000
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD O.O, best i have ever read in all of . great stuff here, i must be like you one day *meditates*
Mara Jinzana chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
Nightsong chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
In all truth, Nanaki is one of the better fanfiction writers out there. Though some complain about the large number of refernces to other games in this story, I personally found them very entertaining.

Actually, there's not much at all wrong with this story. If forced to give a rating, I'd give it 10 out of 10. It's that highly recommended.