Reviews for Halt!
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow. I have always wanted to know what Remus thought about Sirius after Lily and James' deaths in the context of a WolfStar relationship. I think this was amazing, although it was painful to read. You write beautifully; poetically, but effectively. I could read your descriptions again and again and be newly delighted each time. Thank you for posting :D
WookieCookies chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Such poignant prose. Love can cripple as well as liberate & I think you've captured that here. I see it's from a while ago, but lovely and I am on my way to searching out other works from you.
Jay the Nerd Kid chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
...Damn. Very powerful, very moving, and far too beautiful for it's own good. I loved the intensity of emotion; you've painted such a complete picture of pain and sorrow and anger and loneliness that I almost feel like I could reach out and...I don't know...touch it, feel it, be it?

And look, now I'm going all badly poetic.

Anyway, I loved it very much. (But one thing - I think you should go through and proofread because I found an error or two).

Jay.
missanony chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
The first of all of them begins, Who are you? This is, by some stroke of strange fortune, very close to 'Who goes there?' The world is a meshwork of irony and agony and ecstasy, balanced on precariously invisible scales.

I have lived this. Even word for word, "Who are you?"; I recognize more than just the essence. Breathtaking as the language and romantic ideas in this story undoubtedly are, that was what pierced me-that it was so familiar, it nearly verged on the supernatural. I am going to remember your writing.
Novithil chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This is beautiful. Very realistic. You portray Remus' feelings very well, especially the last letter is wonderful.

And, atleast to me, this line was most powerful: "Four were the professor's; one was Remus's."

I'm also a fan of shoebox_project, so thanks for that too. :)
Rosemary eve chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This is brilliant, fabulous.

I cannot think of any way to improve it, your mastery of language is exquisite
varletun chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Gods, you write better than I know how to /breathe/. I feel inept and inadequate even writing a review.

"Together, they would form a patchwork monster of blame and desire and despair."

Oh. The pace is lovely, steady, and the flow is perfect, starting with a trickle and slowly increasing in intensity as the story goes on. And I love how it ends, with hope but yet in helplessness that so fits the contradiction in Remus himself.

"Look what a poet you have made me, Sirius Black. What a dreadful, lonely poet."

"It is a love that frightens even myself when I awake from it as if from a dream to read my own handwriting. I love you, I think suddenly, I feel suddenly, as terribly as I love the moon."

Oh, these lines /broke/ my heart. You captured Remus' ache almost painfully, and the way he fights and claws in himself between his love and his hate, and how he keeps letting his love and hate and passion entwine in this mish mash of /intensity/.

Okay, I'm going to stop waxing lyrical right now, and I'm just going to, like, run away before I steal your brain.

... And before I continue to say stupid things like that.

(I love everything you right. You are teh cool. That is all.
Karoline chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Beautiful! Really beautiful, but so sad at the same time! How do you do it?

Please please PLEASE pleasepleasepleasePLEASE write another chapter of Coeur de Loupe!
BohemiaLMM chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
*claps wildly*

Bohemia LMM
holly chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
you just have a way with words. you know that? great fic. you make me wish i could write.

-holly
Wolf of Hallow Shadows chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Lady Jadia!*grins broadly* yay! shes writting Remus/sirius again! oh, please oh please oh please do write more of Cour de loup, please lady jadia, I'll be your friend! I'll buy you chocolet frogs and floating sherberts from honeydukes or get you some wizards gold or anything, but please please PLEASE start writting Coir de Loup again!

(and, just so you know, I love this fic too. nice one-shot, and very good portrayal of Rems anger. I like it_)

*waves Puppy-love banner high and with pride* more Cour de Loup!_
reader chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Sniff... So beautiful...
Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
This is excellent, but I'm something of a "Coeur de Loupe" fan, so please will you write some more of that one, too? I think this story would make quite a good epilogue for it.
Ichigo Morino chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That was absolutely gorgeous. It was pure, sheer, beautiful genius.
Jiasa Stormcloud chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
*applauds* I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan, but I found myself much more entertained by the books with the introduction of Sirius and Lupin. All the same, if this hadn't been by you, I probably wouldn't have read it. But I did, and it was fantastic. Your writing style is so unique . . . it's bitter, sharp, precise, and yet poetic and passionate. It gives a very *human* feel.