Reviews for Don't Give Up On Me
Scott Mays chapter 15 . 11/12/2023
A very sweet and loving story. My only comment would be that the Hollanders Woods throw in was too much. Castle had enough trauma going on without throwing that in. Still loved your story.
CKL chapter 15 . 5/22/2022
Loved the way you reversed Kate and Rick’s back story. Thank you for entertaining me. ️
lovemycastle chapter 2 . 5/16/2021
i just reread this...wasjust as awesome if not more the second time!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2/2021
terrific! I could read so much more it's that good.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2021
You have written a beautiful, poignant story that I love so much. Rick's difficult past is handled sensitively and the way their relationship is progressing is realistic and lovely.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2021
This is great, turning canon upside down and throwing it out. I'm enjoying this immensely.
Genie chapter 14 . 1/21/2021
I've enjoyed this fic. Thank YOU for keeping the CASKETT myth alive and well.
castletv chapter 15 . 8/16/2020
I just got finished going through your entire account reading each and every story you’ve made and I’m so sad I’m at the end. I told myself during quarantine that I was going to reread through my favorite authors works and now that I’ve finished with yours I guess I’ll be moving on another lol. Loved this story and all of your other ones you’ve made! I know you’ve sort of been in retirement from writing but I’m happy we still get some content from you because everything you write is golden! Thanks for everything you do for us!
Muscovy chapter 15 . 7/25/2020
Lovely story. Thank you.
frauleinsonnenberg chapter 15 . 7/22/2020
Great story, lovely ending - we all need some cheering up these days. Please write more! Your imagination never falls dry.
Sally chapter 15 . 7/17/2020
Wonderful story! Thanks for keeping Caskett alive still! Love the twists!
operaluvr chapter 15 . 7/12/2020
Lily! What a wonderful ending to an even more wonderful story.

Thank you!
operaluvr chapter 14 . 7/12/2020
Definitely love the switch in the past lives. I’m just catching up now.
jennkyle chapter 15 . 7/8/2020
I just loved it I'm so happy for castle he has his own family now and not alone anymore so sad to see it end great job and I can't wait for your next one
jennkyle chapter 14 . 7/8/2020
I just loved it great job once again